360 Product Spin Photography Turntable: Silver Series XL
Iconasys provides industry leading, best in class 360 Product Spin Photography Equipment. Our professional yet affordable turntables enable users to easily and successfully create high-quality 360 product spins in-house.
The Iconasys Silver Series XL 360 Turntable is computer-controlled via software and will automate the 360 product spin capture in a turn, stop, snap manner. When using Shutter Stream 360 Software, users can automate the entire 360 workflow – including capture, upload, editing, processing, output and 360 view creation. Professional quality, high-resolution web-ready 360 spins are created in just minutes. Guaranteed to outperform others in terms of features, functionality, shooting speed and quality.
19.75 x 19.75 x 5.75″ (L x W x H)
19.75 + 23.6″ (optional platforms up to 48″)
75 lbs / 34 kg
0.03 / degrees
11,520 Frames / 360 Rotation
10 Variable Speed Options
360 Product Photography, 360 Product Videos & Still Product Photography
360 Product Spin Photography Solutions trusted by thousands of leading brands, retailers & professionals including:
Silver Series XL 360 Photography Turntable Features
- 360 Product Spin Photography & Video Turntable: Supports up to 75 lbs. (34kg). Includes 19.75″ (50cm) and 23.6″ (60cm) Diameter Platforms (can be used with larger platforms)
- Ultimate Precision (0.03 degrees accuracy): Shoot from as little as 4 to 11,520 frames/360 rotation
- Unparalleled Speed: Capture 24 images in~75 seconds (completely automated through software)
- Vibration & Wobble Free: Smooth rotation ensures for perfect 360 imaging and videos. Platform support bearings eliminate surface wobble
- Variable Speed: 10 different turntable rotation speeds available (ranging from ~25 to 105 seconds / 360 rotation)
- Bi-directional: Shoot in clockwise or counterclockwise direction
- Eliminate Product Swing: Eliminate product movement during turntable start/stop through ramp up/down speed adjustments in software
- High Quality Components: From high end motor to digital stepper driver to build materials, our focus was on quality and longevity
- Status LED Indicators: Provides for real time feedback on turntable status
- Shutter Release Jack: Support for any camera with Shutter Release Port
- Use with Larger Platforms: Add additional platform up to 48″ (121 cm). Turntable includes screw mount holes to secure platform
- Quality & Standards Certifications: ROHS, CE & FCC
- Industry Leading Hardware Warranty
Software-Controlled, Automated 360 Product Spin Photography
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software: A complete 360 product spin photography end to end workflow software. Supports a long list of compatible cameras (connect via USB to computer) and includes image composition, automated image capture, image upload, batch image editing, background removal, processing, output (JPG, TIFF, PNG, RAW) and 360 product spin composition (HTML5, Interactive MP4, Animated GIF, MP4 Video). Optional 360 Focus Stacking Plugin available.
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography + Video Software: Supports all Shutter Stream 360 features listed above. Also includes automated 360 Product Spin Video shooting mode which synchronizes camera start/stop record with product photography turntable start/stop. In addition, supports 360 Product Video to 360 Product View frame extraction.
Iconasys Turntable Controller Software: Connect turntable via USB to computer and camera via Shutter Release cable to turntable. User defines number of frames to capture per 360 rotation. Camera will automatically be triggered (via Shutter Release Triggers image capture via Shutter Release command in a turn, stop, snap workflow. Integrates into Capture One and Adobe Lightroom workflows.
When using Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography + Video Software:
- Simple to Operate for Users of Any Skill Level
- Automated 360 Product Spin Photography: Stop motion turn, stop, snap workflow
- Automated 360 Product Spin Video Creation: Synchronized camera start/stop record with turntable movement
- Automated Still Product Photography: Automated still imaging at consistent angles using the custom defined shooting mode (see workflow video)
- Still & 360 Product Photography Focus Stacking (click to learn more)
- User Defined Frame Count: Shoot from 4 – 11,520 images/360 rotation
- Complete Camera Control: via mouse clicks (includes Real Time Preview)
- Batch Image Editing: Automated background removal, color correction, image enhancement etc…
- Output 360 Product Image Sets: in JPG, TIFF, PNG & RAW format
- Output Web-Ready, Interactive 360 Product Images: in interactive HTML5, interactive MP4, GIF, MOV & standard MP4 video formats
- Customized 360 Product Spins: Customize 360 product image look, feel, player response, hotspots etc. Compatible with any web & mobile browsers
- Custom Profiles: Create user profiles to for even faster, easier and repeatable results
- Smooth, Precise Rotation: Accuracy at 0.03-degrees
- Custom Defined Shooting Mode: Automate still product photography at pre-defined shooting angles
- Still Product Photography Automation: Software functionality includes still imaging, capture, editing, processing, output
Our Promise to You: Fast, Simple, High-Quality 360 Product Spins & Videos
We sell you the product, we want to make sure you are aware of what you’re getting and are here to take care of you if you ever need help. All purchases include:
- 1 Year Free Technical Support: Via phone, online chat, screen share or email
- 1 Year Free Software Upgrades: Additional year of software upgrades is $129 (optional)
- Free Weekly Training Classes: Join our free weekly training classes to get helpful tips and tricks, interact with other Iconasys customers and get feedback to any questions
- Perpetual Software License: One-time purchase with no mandatory monthly or yearly fees
- No Limits: Create unlimited 360 product images for the life time of your business
- Whitelabel, Unbranded Output: All output is completely unbranded and free of Iconasys information
- 3 Free Months Image Hosting: All purchases include 3 free month of 360 product image hosting on the Iconasys Stream CDN servers (optional)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Purchase with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. The Iconasys Silver Series XL 360 Product Imaging Turntable & Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software will work exactly as advertised – if this for any reason is not the case, or if you are unsatisfied for any reason, contact us within 7 days of hardware receipt or software install for a full refund.
360 Photography Turntable Lighting & Accessories
360 Product Photography Lighting
Iconasys offers turnkey 360 Product Spin Photography Systems that enable users of any skill level to create 360 product spins with white backgrounds in just minutes. Iconasys 360 Lighting Systems Include:
- LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Kits: Modular LED lighting panel kits available in multiple sizes designed for small to medium size objects up to 28 x 28 x 28″. Enable users to create 360 Product Photography with pure white backgrounds
- Spectro Pro LED Panels: Versatile, LED Panel lights in multiple sizes can be used to supplement existing lighting set ups or to create a custom 360 product photography lighting set up
- Iconasys LED Studio Lights: Available as stand alone lights or as complete 360 product photography studio lighting kits, these lights can be purchased individually or in pre-packaged 360 product photography lighting kits. These lights are a great option for small, medium and large objects up to 7 x 7 x 7 feet
Larger Shooting Platforms
Looking to photograph larger items? No problem, the Silver Series XL 360 Product Imaging Turntable supports larger platforms up to 48″ (121cm) in diameter and ideal for jewelry and lightweight objects up to 44 x 44 x X” (111 x 111 x XXcm).
Simply place the larger platform on top of the turntable (larger platforms can also be mounted via screws and or secured with rubber bumper feet (included with turntable). We offer a variety of platforms in Black and White that are designed for our Silver XL 360 Product Imaging Turntable.
360 Acrylic Risers
360 Turntable Acrylic Risers are designed to alleviate time and effort spent in post production image editing by helping to eliminate harsh shadows underneath a product. More specifically, designed to aid those who require 360 Product Images with pure white backgrounds. Iconasys offers multiple 360 Acrylic Riser options:
Silver XL 360 Acrylic Riser: 23.6″ (60 cm) Diameter / 7.5″ Rise / Supports up to 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
Large 360 Acrylic Riser: 24″ (61 cm) Diameter / 10″ (25 cm) Rise (6″ (15cm) rise available upon special request) / Supports up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
XL 360 Acrylic Riser: 28″ (71 cm) Diameter / 12″ (30 cm) Rise (6″ (15cm) rise available upon special request) / Supports up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
360 Product Imaging Turntable Hanging Kit
To accommodate for products and objects that wont sit flat on the surface of a turntable, or for users who are looking to get more creative with their 360 Product Images (shooting unique and compelling angles), the Iconasys 360 Turntable Hanging Kit is a great option. This kit is designed for small products (such as necklaces and jewelry) as well as larger objects up to 4 lbs (ex. footwear, handbags etc..). The Hanging Kit connects to the turntable collar using a screw mount and makes item centering fast and simple. This package includes 4 mounts:
- 2X Hanging Kit Plates: Designed for hanging necklaces and similar type objects in 360. Users can also use wire or fishing line with this plate to suspend objects
- Hook Mount: Designed for shooting hanging earrings and similar type objects in 360
- Watch Mount: Designed specifically for shooting watches in 360
When using an Iconasys 360 Product Imaging Turntable Hanging Kit, users will be required to suspend their turntable. For this, we suggest a suspended platform (ex. wood) with a hole cut in the middle. The stem mount will connect the hanging kit to the turntable and allow it to rotate freely under the platform.
360 Ring Mount Kit
The 360 Ring Photography Mount Kit is an optional accessory that is designed for mounting rings and other lightweight objects vertically when shooting 360 Product Images. This 360 Turntable accessory can mount to any Iconasys Silver Series Turntable and will aid in the creation of high quality 360 product images and videos.
This kit includes a stem mount that can attach to the center of the turntable via magnet or screw. Alligator style clamps mount (2 included) mount in the other end of the stem and will vertically suspend objects above the stem. The design ensures shadow free results and easy object positioning/centering.
Double Earring 360 Hanging Kit
For customers who photograph Jewelry and have earrings in their product line, Iconasys offer the 360 Earring Photography Hanging Kit . This will mount to any Silver Series 360 Product Imaging Turntable and is designed to suspend earrings for 360 product image and video creation.
This kit includes a T-Bar that connects to a turntable via magnetic mount. It provides for easy attach and detach while making it simple for centered item placement. The cross bar includes 8 individual, evenly spaced holes where users can insert earring hooks and posts to suspend, then secure via clasp on the backside of the T-Bar.
When using the 360 Earring Hanging Kit, users will be required to suspend their turntable. For this we suggest a suspended platform (ex. wood) with a hole cut in the middle. The stem mount will connect the hanging kit to the turntable and allow it to rotate freely under the platform.
360 Cell Phone Mount Kit
The 360 Mobile Phone Photography Mount Kit is designed specifically for users looking to create still (shoot in custom defined mode to automate still image capture at pre-defined angles) or 360 product images and video of cell phones and tablets.
The challenge when photographing phones and mobile devices propping the device vertically. The Mobile Phone Mount Kit uses a connector (lightning, micro-USB or USB Type C) that mounts to the turntable stem to position the mobile device vertically. The Mount Kit also will ensure for correct positioning so mobile devices are always centered on the Iconasys 360 Product Imaging Turntable.
Product Photography by Industry
Iconasys Still & 360 Product Photography Automation tools are trusted by thousands of customers globally and used in a variety of Industries – from shooting small items like diamonds and jewelry to large objects such as apparel, automobiles and heavy machinery, Iconasys solutions are sure to streamline workflows and enhance image quality. Learn more about Iconasys photography solutions for your industry.
Don’t see your Industry Listed? Click here for the complete still & 360 product photography by Industry list
Product Photography by Application
Iconasys Still & 360 Product Photography Automation tools can be used for a variety of applications. While eCommerce and related industries are the most popular, we see many uses outside of internet retail that require high product photography such as internal business communication, manufacturing, archival and more. Learn more about Iconasys photography solutions for your unique application.
Don’t see your Application Listed? Click here for the complete still & 360 product photography by Application list