360 Degree Product Photography Turntable: Platinum XL
The Iconasys Platinum XL 360 Degree Product Photography Turntable is best in class and designed for shooting large, heavy weight objects. This belt driven turntable supports up to 500 lbs, offers unparalleled precision and is built using high quality components to ensure for longevity. Users simply connect the turntable to computer via USB for automated 360 Product Image Capture in a turn, stop, snap workflow. When using Shutter Stream 360 Software, users can streamline the entire 360 Degree Product Photography workflow, including capture, upload, editing, processing and 360 output. When using the Platinum XL 360 Degree Product Photography Turntable from Iconasys, users can expect to create professional quality, web-ready 360 degree product views in just minutes.
22″ x 22″ x 6″ (L x W x H)
22″ (optional platforms up to 72″)
500 lbs / 227 kg
0.03 / degrees
11,200 Frames / 360 Rotation
10 Variable Speed Options
360 Product Photography, 360 Product Videos & Still Product Photography
360 Degree Product Photography Solutions trusted by thousands of leading brands, retailers & professionals including:
Platinum XL 360 Degree Product Photography Turntable Features
- 360 Degree Product Photography & Video Turntable: Supports up to 500 lbs. (227 kg). 22″ (56cm). Can be used with larger platforms
- Ultimate Precision (0.03 degrees accuracy): Shoot from as little as 4 to 11,200 frames/360 rotation
- Unparalleled Speed: Capture 24 images in ~80 seconds. Completely automated through software control in turn, stop, snap workflow
- Vibration & Wobble Free: Smooth rotation ensures for perfect 360 degree product photography and videos. Platform support bearings eliminate surface wobble and belt drive eliminates surface play
- Variable Speed: 10 different turntable rotation speeds available
- Bi-directional: Shoot in clockwise or counterclockwise direction
- Eliminate Product Swing: Eliminate product movement during turntable start/stop through ramp up/down speed adjustments in software
- High Quality Components: From high end motor to digital stepper driver to build materials, our focus was on quality and longevity
- Status LED Indicators: Provides for real time feedback on turntable status
- Shutter Release Jack: Support for any camera with Shutter Release Port
- Use with Larger Platforms: Add additional platform up to 72″ (182cm). Turntable includes screw mount holes to secure platform
- Industry Leading 1 Year Hardware Warranty
Software-Controlled 360 Degree Product Photography Turntable
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software: A complete 360 degree product photography end to end workflow software. Supports a long list of compatible cameras (connect via USB to computer) and includes image composition, automated image capture, image upload, batch image editing, background removal, processing, output (JPG, TIFF, PNG, RAW) and 360 degree product view composition (HTML5, Interactive MP4, Animated GIF, MP4 Video). Optional 360 Focus Stacking Plugin available.
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography + Video Software: Supports all Shutter Stream 360 features listed above. Also includes automated 360 Degree Product Video shooting mode which synchronizes camera start/stop record with product photography turntable start/stop. In addition, supports 360 Product Video to 360 Degree Product Photography frame extraction.
Iconasys Turntable Controller Software: Connect turntable via USB to computer and camera via Shutter Release cable to turntable. User defines number of frames to capture per 360 rotation. Camera will automatically be triggered (via Shutter Release Triggers image capture via Shutter Release command in a turn, stop, snap workflow. Integrates into Capture One and Adobe Lightroom workflows.
When using Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography + Video Software:
- Simple to Operate for Users of Any Skill Level
- Automated 360 Degree Product Photography: Stop motion turn, stop, snap workflow
- Automated 360 Product Video Creation: Synchronized camera start/stop record with turntable movement
- Automated Still Product Photography: Automated still imaging at consistent angles using the custom defined shooting mode (see workflow video)
- Still & 360 Product Photography Focus Stacking: learn more
- User Defined Frame Count: Shoot from 4 – 11,200 images/360 rotation
- Complete Camera Control: via mouse clicks (includes Real Time Preview)
- Batch Image Editing: Automated background removal, color correction, image enhancement etc…
- Output 360 Product Image Sets: in JPG, TIFF, PNG & RAW format
- 360 Product View Output: in interactive HTML5, interactive MP4, GIF, MOV & standard MP4 video formats
- Customize 360 Product Views: Customize 360 product view look, feel, player response, hotspots etc. Compatible with any web & mobile browsers
- Custom Profiles: Create user profiles to for even faster, easier and repeatable results
- Smooth, Precise Rotation: Accuracy at 0.03-degrees
- Custom Defined Shooting Mode: Automate still product photography at pre-defined shooting angles
- Still Product Photography Automation: Software functionality includes still imaging, capture, editing, processing, output
Our Promise to You: Fast, Simple, High-Quality 360 Product Photography & Videos
We sell you the product, we want to make sure you are aware of what you’re getting and are here to take care of you if you ever need help. All purchases include:
- 1 Year Free Technical Support: Via phone, online chat, screen share or email
- 1 Year Free Software Upgrades: Additional year of software upgrades is $129 (optional)
- Free Weekly Training Classes: Join our free weekly training classes to get helpful tips and tricks, interact with other Iconasys customers and get feedback to any questions
- Perpetual Software License: One time purchase with no mandatory monthly or yearly fees
- No Limits: Create unlimited 360 product photography for the life time of your business
- Whitelabel, Unbranded Output: All output is completely unbranded and free of Iconasys information
- 3 Free Months Image Hosting: All purchases include 3 free month of 360 product view hosting on the Iconasys Stream CDN servers (optional)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Purchase with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. The Iconasys Platinum XL 360 Degree Product Photography Turntable & Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software will work exactly as advertised – if this for any reason is not the case, or if you are unsatisfied for any reason, contact us within 7 days of hardware receipt or software install for a full refund.
360 Degree Product Photography Turntable Lighting & Accessories
360 Product Photography Lighting
Iconasys offers turnkey 360 Product Photography Systems that enable users of any skill level to create 360 degree product photography with white backgrounds in just minutes. Iconasys 360 Product Photography Lighting Systems Include:
- LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Kits: Modular LED lighting panel kits available in multiple sizes designed for small to medium size objects up to 28 x 28 x 28″. Enable users to create 360 Product Photography with pure white backgrounds
- Spectro Pro LED Panels: Versatile, LED Panel lights in multiple sizes can be used to supplement existing lighting set ups or to create a custom 360 product photography lighting set up
- Iconasys LED Studio Lights: Available as stand alone lights or as complete 360 product photography studio lighting kits, these lights can be purchased individually or in pre-packaged 360 product photography lighting kits. These lights are a great option for small, medium and large objects up to 7 x 7 x 7 feet
Larger Shooting Platforms
Looking to photograph larger items? No problem, the Platinum XL 360 Degree Photography Turntable supports larger platforms up to 72″ (182cm) in diameter and ideal for jewelry and lightweight objects up to 64 x 64 x X” (162 x 162 x XXcm).
Simply place the larger platform on top of the turntable (larger platforms can also be mounted via screws and or secured with rubber bumper feet (included with turntable). We offer a variety of platforms in Black and White that are designed for the Platinum XL Turntable.
360 Acrylic Risers
360 Degree Product Photography Turntable Acrylic Risers are designed to alleviate time and effort spent in post production image editing by helping to eliminate harsh shadows underneath a product. More specifically, designed to aid those who require 360 Degree Product Photography with pure white backgrounds. Iconasys offers multiple 360 Acrylic Riser options:
Platinum XL 360 Acrylic Riser: 22″ (56 cm) Diameter / 7″ (30 cm) Rise using 6X clear acrylic dowels / Supports up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
Standard Large 360 Acrylic Riser: 24″ (61 cm) Diameter / 10″ (25 cm) Rise (6″ (15cm) rise available upon special request) / Supports up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
Standard XL 360 Acrylic Riser: 28″ (71 cm) Diameter / 12″ (30 cm) Rise (6″ (15cm) rise available upon special request) / Supports up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
360 Hanging Kit
To accommodate for products and objects that wont sit flat on the surface of a turntable, or for users who are looking to get more creative with their 360 Degree Product Photography (shooting unique and compelling angles), the Platinum Turntable Hanging Kit is a great option. This kit is designed for small to large size products up to 100 lbs. The 360 Photography Hanging Kit connects to the turntable motor stem and includes 2X aluminum cross bars and eyelet bolts.
Platform Extender Kit
For users looking to shoot large objects, the Platform Extender Kit is designed for use with either the Platinum LRG or Platinum XL Series Turntables and will add functionality for adding a larger platform (note, larger platform not included). The Platform Extender Kit includes 4 extender legs with raised caster wheels that will sit flush with the turntable surface. Set up is quick and easy, simply screw in the caster wheels, then secure the extender legs into the bottom of the turntable and you’re all set!
The Platform Extender Kit can be used with Platforms from 42 – 72″ (106cm – 182cm) in diameter.
Product Photography by Industry
Iconasys Still & 360 Product Photography Automation tools are trusted by thousands of customers globally and used in a variety of Industries – from shooting small items like diamonds and jewelry to large objects such as apparel, automobiles and heavy machinery, Iconasys solutions are sure to streamline workflows and enhance image quality. Learn more about Iconasys photography solutions for your industry.
Product Photography by Application
Iconasys Still & 360 Product Photography Automation tools can be used for a variety of applications. While eCommerce and related industries are the most popular, we see many uses outside of internet retail that require high product photography such as internal business communication, manufacturing, archival and more. Learn more about Iconasys photography solutions for your unique application.