LumiCube 360 Jewelry Photography Light Box
Jewelry Photography Light Box Designed for DIY Still & 360 Jewelry Photography
The LumiCube 360 Jewelry Photography Light Box represents the ultimate do-it-yourself Jewelry Photography Solution. We are confident we have delivered a best in class, professional jewelry imaging system that will enable users of any skill level to easily & efficiently create professional quality results.
The LumiCube 360 Jewelry Photography Light Box includes built-in, ultra-bright LED’s that are dimmable (stepless dimming), color adjustable (3,200 to 7,000k), High CRI (97+) and can be independently adjusted (bottom, back, top left and top right lights). The Light Box also supports a built in 360 Photography Turntable that is used for automating product positioning in still imaging and/or creating 360 Jewelry Photography and 360 Jewelry Videos.
The LumiCube 360 Jewelry Photography Light Box includes Shutter Stream 360 + Video Software to streamline workflows while enabling users of any skill level to create professional grade jewelry images for eCommerce, web and print requirements.
Create Professional Quality Jewelry Photography In-House - No Experience Required
Professional Still & 360 Jewelry Photography has Never Been so Fast & Efficient
Purchases include Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography + Video Software – a professional grade image capture, editing, processing and output software. The software, available on Windows and Mac OS, integrates with a long list of cameras and will assist users with image consistency and quality while automating the jewelry photography process.
13.8 x 17.75 x 16.25″ (35 x 45 x 41.3cm)
40 lbs. (18 kg)
Bottom, Back, Top Left & Right + Sparkle Light
97+ CRI, Color Adjustable, Stepless Dimming
8″ + 11″ Platforms / Supports 12 lbs (5.4kg)
0.04 degrees. 8,250 Frames / 360 Rotation
10 Variable Speed Options
360 Product Photography: Interactive HTML5, MP4 + Animated GIF and MP4 Video)
360 Product Videos: Cameras native video format (typically MP4)
Still Product Photography (JPG, PNG, TIFF, RAW)
Front Door Shots: 9 x 9 x 9″ (23 x 23 x 23cm)
Top Down Shots: 10 x 10″ (25.5 x 25.5cm)
360 Images + Videos: 7 x 7 x 9″ (18x18x23cm)
Hanging Items: 9 x 9 x 8″ (23 x 23 x 20cm)
LumiCube 360 Jewelry Light Box Gallery
360 Product Photography Solutions trusted by thousands of leading brands, retailers & professionals including:
LumiCube 360 Jewelry Photography Light Box Overview
- Jewelry Photography Made Simple: Designed for users to easily create Still Jewelry Photography, 360 Jewelry Photography and 360 Jewelry Videos in-house – No experience required
- Professional Light Box for Professional Results: This is not a smartphone Jewelry Photography Light Box. This is a Professional Grade Light Box. We guarantee best in class image quality and back this with a *customer satisfaction guarantee (*details on purchase page).
- Software Automated Jewelry Photography: Includes Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography + Video Software which integrates camera control, image composition, capture, editing, processing and output tools into a single application to automate, streamline and standardize jewelry photography workflows:
- Built in LED Lights: Photography grade LED’s rated at 97+ CRI to ensure for maximum color accuracy and image quality. Independent light control via Bottom, Back, Top Left, Top Right & Top Front (3,200 – 7,000K).
- Built-in 360 Photography Turntable (11″ Diameter / 12 lbs Capacity)
- 360 Product Photography: Ultimate precision – 0.04-degrees accuracy with ability to capture up to 8,250 frames per 360 rotation
- 360 Product Video: Rotation available at 10 different speed settings
- Custom Defined Shooting Mode: Automated product positioning + image capture for still images
- Includes 8 different shooting tops (black and white)
- Laser Guided Product Positioning System: Cross hair laser makes object placement and centering simple
- Free Technical Support
- One-time Purchase: No mandatory recurring monthly or yearly fees
360 Jewelry Photography Workflow
Still Jewelry Photography Workflow
Iconasys provides live demonstrations bi-weekly and are free to join. During the demo, we will walk through the 360° Product Photography creation process using Iconasys 360 photography equipment and software – while highlight features, workflows and best practices. Live demonstrations also include question and answer periods.
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software Highlights (software included)
- Simple to Operate for Users of Any Skill Level
- Automated Still Jewelry Photography: Software functionality includes still imaging, capture, editing, processing, output
- Automated 360 Jewelry Photography: Integrated image capture + turntable movement in a turn, stop, snap workflow
- Automated 360 Jewelry Video Creation: Synchronized camera start/stop record with turntable movement
- User Defined Frame Count: Shoot from 2 – 8,250 images/360 rotation
- Complete Camera Control: Via mouse clicks (includes Real Time Preview)
- Batch Image Editing: Automated background removal, color correction, image enhancement etc…
- Focus Stacking (optional upgrade): Automated still and 360 jewelry photography focus stacking (learn more about Focus Stacking)
- Custom Profiles: Create user profiles for even faster, easier and repeatable results
- Output 360 Product Image Sets: In JPG, TIFF, PNG & RAW format
- Output 360 Product Views: In interactive HTML5, interactive MP4, GIF, MOV & standard MP4 video formats
- Customized 360 Product Views: Customize 360 product view look, feel, player response, hotspots etc.
- Smooth, Precise Rotation: Accuracy at 0.04-degrees
- Custom Defined Still Imaging Mode: Automate still jewelry photography at pre-defined shooting angles (see workflow video)
- Custom Defined Video Capture Mode: Integrated camera video record with user defined turntable play sequence (rotation, degrees, speed & pause between steps). See workflow video
LumiCube 360 Jewelry Photography Light Box Highlights
Smart & Functional Design
- Enclosed Lighting Environment: Controls reflections on reflective objects while eliminating outside light contamination
- Bottom and Back Lit Background Sweep: Helps users minimize shadows and achieve product images and videos with white backgrounds
- Dual Camera Positioning: Shoot through the front door opening or from the top down
- Easy Product Placement: Large sliding front door makes it easy to place and adjust objects inside the Light Box
- Easily Suspend Items: Use with the Iconasys Jewelry Turntable Hanging Kit or Earring Hanging Kit to suspend necklaces, earrings and other items.
- Hanging 360 Jewelry Photography: Use with the Iconasys 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable (purchased separately) to create hanging 360 necklace, earrings and other jewelry photography
- Status LED Indicators: Provides for real-time feedback on Light Box status
Sample Still Image Gallery
All sample images displayed at 800 x 800 px. Quality set at 65% for fast load times. Please contact us if interested in receiving the high resolution images.
Lighting Info & Specs
- 5 Built-In LED Panels: Perfectly diffused Bottom, Back, Top Left, Top Right LED’s and a Top Front Light with variable color adjustment
- Stepless Dimming: Adjust the bottom, back, top left and top right LED Panels independently to achieve desired lighting effects
- Ultra-Premium Photography Grade LED’s: Rated at 97+ CRI to ensure for maximum color accuracy
- Variable Color Temperature (3,200 to 7,000 Kelvin): Adjust lighting intensity + color to achieve desired color temperatures based on object type (for example; when shooting gold use 3,400K to 4,400K and when shooting silver use 5,500 to 6,500K light temperature)
- Super Bright: 27,900+ Lumens (at full intensity)
- Long Life LED’s: Rated at 50,000+ hours
- Quality & Standards Certifications: ROHS, CE & FCC
- Industry Leading Hardware Warranty
Turntable Info & Specs
- Built-in Transparent 360 Turntable: 12 lbs capacity
- Includes 8X turntable platforms
- 2X 8” Diameter Clear Turntable Platforms (with motor mount and riser mount kit)
- 3X Frosted Clear Tops: 8”, 8” with center hole (for mounting rings vertically) and 11” Diameter
- 3X Black Tops: 8”, 8” with center hole (for mounting rings vertically) and 11” Diameter
- Unrivaled Precision (0.04 degrees accuracy): Shoot from as little as 2 to 8,250 frames/360 rotation
- Unparalleled Speed: Capture 24 images / 360 rotation in under a minute (completely automated through included software in turn, stop, snap workflow)
- Vibration & Wobble Free: Smooth rotation ensures for perfect 360 jewelry photography and 360 jewelry videos
- Variable Speed: 10 different turntable rotation speeds available. Ranging from 17 to 90 seconds per 360 rotation
- Bi-directional: Shoot in clockwise or counterclockwise direction
- Eliminate Product Swing: Eliminate product movement during turntable start/stop through ramp up/down speed adjustments in software
Sample 360-Degree Jewelry Image
Additional 360-Degree Jewelry Image Examples (click to view)
Our Promise to You: Fast, Simple, High-Quality 360 Jewelry Photography & Videos
We sell you the product, we want to make sure you are aware of what you’re getting and are here to take care of you if you ever need help. All purchases include:
- 1 Year Free Technical Support: Via phone, online chat, screen share or email
- 1 Year Free Software Upgrades: Additional year of software upgrades is $129 (optional)
- Free Weekly Training Classes: Join our free weekly training classes to get helpful tips and tricks, interact with other Iconasys customers and get feedback to any questions
- Perpetual Software License: One time purchase with no mandatory monthly or yearly fees
- No Limits: Create unlimited 360 product photography for the life time of your business
- Whitelabel, Unbranded Output: All output is completely unbranded and free of Iconasys information
- 3 Free Months Image Hosting: All purchases include 3 free month of 360 product view hosting on the Iconasys Stream CDN servers (optional)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Purchase with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. The Iconasys Silver Series MID 360 Product Photography Turntable & Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software will work exactly as advertised – if this for any reason is not the case, or if you are unsatisfied for any reason, contact us within 7 days of hardware receipt or software install for a full refund.
LumiCube 360 Jewelry Photography Light Box Accessories (optional upgrade)
Hanging 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable
Looking to shoot 360 Jewelry Images and Video of items as they’re suspended? The Iconasys Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable is an ultra-premium turntable with 0.05-degrees precision, supports up to 6,400 steps/360 rotation and has 10 variable speed options – making it perfect for 360 product image and video creation.
The Silver Series 360 Jewelry Turntable can mount on top of the LumiCube 360 Light Box and when used with the 360 Jewelry Hanging Kit and/or 360 Earring Hanging Kit accessories, can be used to suspend items such as Necklaces, Earrings and Pendants vertically.
The design ensures for simple product placement (easily center items), positioning and 360 jewelry photography and video throughput. This turntable includes a built-in micro-encoder to ensure for a smooth and consistent rotation which is critical for 360 hanging jewelry photography and videos.
Max Object Size when using 360 Hanging Kit: 9 x 9 x 8″
Max Hanging Kit Weight: 0.7 lbs
Jewelry Photography Hanging Kit
The Iconasys Jewelry Photography Hanging Kit allows users to suspend hanging items inside the LumiCube 360. It is ideal for objects such as necklaces, earrings, pendants and other items that wont stand upright when sitting on a surface.
The Jewelry Photography Hanging Kit includes a stem with magnet and two mounts:
- Plate Mount: This is designed for hanging necklaces and similar type objects. Users can also use clear fishing line with this plate to suspend objects (ex. lightweight watches)
- Hook Mount: Designed for shooting hanging earrings and similar type objects in 360
The Jewelry Photography Hanging Kit is designed to be used for:
- Still Jewelry Photography: The magnetic stem mount will connect to the underside of the top door in the LumiCube
- 360 Jewelry Photography: The magnetic stem mount will connect to the *Silver Jewelry Photography Turntable (*optional upgrade)
Working with the 360 Jewelry Hanging Kit is simple and straightforward. Users can expect to easily place, position and capture professional still and 360 jewelry photography.
Earring Photography Hanging Kit
For users looking to photograph sets of earrings, consider the Earring Photography Hanging Kit.
The Earring Photography Hanging Kit includes a T-Bar mount with 8 individual, evenly spaced holes where users can insert earring hooks and posts to suspend the earrings.
The center stem has a built-in extra strong magnet which provides for easy placement and positioning. The earring hanging kit is designed to be used for:
- Still Earring Photography: The magnetic stem mount will connect to the underside of the top door in the LumiCube
- 360 Earring Photography: The magnetic stem mount will connect to the *Silver Jewelry Photography Turntable (*optional upgrade)
Working with the 360 Earring Hanging Kit is simple and straightforward. Users can expect to easily place, position and capture professional still and 360 earring photography.
360 Ring Mount Kit
The 360 Ring Photography Mount Kit is an optional accessory that is designed for mounting rings and other lightweight objects when shooting 360 Product Photography. This accessory can mount to the Silver Series Jewelry Photography Turntable and will aid in the creation of high quality 360 product views and 360 product video.
This kit includes a stem mount that can attach to the center of the turntable via magnet or screw. Alligator style clamps mount (2 included) mount in the other end of the stem and will vertically suspend objects above the stem. The design ensures shadow free results and easy object positioning/centering.
Learn more about Iconasys Product Photography Tools by Application
Iconasys Still & 360 Product Photography Automation tools can be used for a variety of applications. While eCommerce and related industries are the most popular, we see many uses outside of internet retail that require high product photography such as internal business communication, manufacturing, archival and more. Learn more about Iconasys photography solutions for your unique application.