Iconasys Technical Support
Iconasys Technical Support
At Iconasys, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. We sell you the product and we are here to ensure users get the best experience when using the product. In addition to User Guides, Quick Start Guides, and Online Training Videos provided at the time of purchase, we do understand customers may need some hand holding along the way. All purchases include 1 year free technical support from our in-house team of photography experts. All Support staff all well trained and versed in our Still & 360 Product Photography Software, Product Photography Lighting and 360 Product Photography Turntables. Standard support hours are between 9 am and 5 pm EST however, we strive to extend Support during *after hours, *holidays and *weekends (*delays may occur during non standard support hours).
Iconasys Technical Support is available in various forms through our support portal’s including:
- Live Chat – One on one chat with a qualified support agent
- Email – One on one email thread to provide suggestions/tips
- Phone – One on one phone call with a qualified support agent
- Screen Sharing – Often not required however support requests can be escalated to a one on one screen sharing session
- Knowledge Base – A list of frequently asked questions with step by step guides to walk users through troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Free Weekly Online Training Sessions – Every Thursday at 9 am PST (12 pm EST) we offer customers free online training sessions. These are free to join for anyone and attendees can interact with an Iconasys Product Photography expert in a group setting. Users can sign up for these classes using this link
Iconasys Technical Support Portals:
Knowledge Base: The Iconasys Knowledge Base includes hundreds of relevant articles that include tips and tricks to our most frequently asked questions. This usually provides a good starting point for users as answers and resolutions to questions are available in seconds with a simple search query.
Service Desk: This option provides users the ability to interact 1 on 1 with a qualified support agent. Should users be unable to resolve an issue and require help, this is the best option as a dedicated agent will work to troubleshoot and resolve issues. To use the Iconasys Service Desk, users will first want to create a user account (using this link) then after logging in can work with our support team via:
- Live Chat – Provided directly in Service Desk user account area
- Email – Can be sent directly to email@example.com (this will log a new ticket under your email address) or can be submitted directly in the Service Desk user account area
- Phone – For phone related technical support, we do ask that users submit a support ticket via service desk first so we can share info/links/additional documents during or after the support call). The Iconasys technical support number is: +1 (949) 945-0779 extension 3. Phone support is only available during standard business hours.
- Remote Screen Sharing – Should a user’s issue need to be escalated, we do offer online screen sharing sessions to help troubleshoot, better understand and resolve issues. We use Zoom Conferencing for all screen sharing sessions. Simply request this option and our Support Agent will send a Meeting ID link that will allow us to connect to your computer remotely. Meeting ID’s will also include a call in phone number (should computer audio not be preferred).