360 Jewelry Photography Turntable
Iconasys has pioneered itself as the industry leader in 360 Jewelry Photography tools – offering professional yet affordable solutions that enable users to easily and successfully create high-quality 360 jewelry photography in-house.
The Iconasys Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable is computer-controlled via software all will automate the 360 Jewelry Image Capture workflow in a turn, stop, snap workflow. When using Shutter Stream 360 Software, users will be able to automate the entire 360 Jewelry Photography workflow allowing users to create professional quality, high-resolution web-ready 360 product views in just minutes – representing best in class 360 jewelry photography automation at unparalleled speeds and unrivaled ease of use, functionality and image quality.
4.13 x 4.87 x 2.75″ (L x W x H)
4.125″ / 10.5cm (optional platforms up to 8″)
1.5 lbs / 0.75kg
0.05 / degrees
6,400 Frames / 360 Rotation
10 Variable Speed Options
360 Jewelry Photography, 360 Jewelry Videos & Still Jewelry Photography
360 Jewelry Photography Solutions trusted by thousands of leading brands, retailers & professionals including:
Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable Features
- 360 Jewelry Photography & Video Turntable: Supports up to 1.5 lbs. (0.7kg). 4″ (10cm) Turntable Diameter (can be used with larger platforms up to 8″)
- Ultimate Precision (0.05 degrees accuracy): Shoot from as little as 4 to 6,400 frames/360 rotation
- Unparalleled Speed: Capture a 360 product image set 24 images in under a minute (completely automated through software)
- Vibration & Wobble Free: Smooth rotation ensures for perfect 360 jewelry photography and 360 jewelry videos
- Variable Speed: 10 different turntable rotation speeds available
- Bi-directional: Shoot in clockwise or counterclockwise direction
- Eliminate Product Swing: Eliminate product movement during turntable start/stop through ramp up/down speed adjustments in software
- High Quality Components: From high end motor to digital stepper driver to build materials, our focus was on quality and longevity
- Status LED Indicators: Provides for real time feedback on turntable status
- Shutter Release Jack: Support for any camera with Shutter Release Port
- Use with Larger Platforms: Add additional platform up to 9″
- Quality & Standards Certifications: ROHS, CE & FCC
- Industry Leading Hardware Warranty
Software-Controlled 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software: A complete 360 jewelry photography end to end workflow software. Supports a long list of compatible cameras (connect via USB to computer) and includes image composition, automated image capture, image upload, batch image editing, background removal, processing, output (JPG, TIFF, PNG, RAW) and 360 product view composition (HTML5, Interactive MP4, Animated GIF, MP4 Video). Optional 360 Focus Stacking Plugin available.
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography + Video Software: Supports all Shutter Stream 360 features listed above. Also includes automated 360 Jewelry Video shooting mode which synchronizes camera start/stop record with jewelry turntable start/stop. In addition, supports 360 Product Video to 360 Product Photography frame extraction.
Iconasys Turntable Controller Software: Connect turntable via USB to computer and camera via Shutter Release cable to turntable. User defines number of frames to capture per 360 rotation. Camera will automatically be triggered (via Shutter Release Triggers image capture via Shutter Release command in a turn, stop, snap workflow. Integrates into Capture One and Adobe Lightroom workflows.
When using Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography + Video Software:
- Simple to Operate for Users of Any Skill Level
- Automated 360 Jewelry Photography: Turn, stop, snap workflow
- Still & 360 Jewelry Photography Focus Stacking (click to learn more)
- User Defined Frame Count: Shoot from 4 – 6,400 images/360 rotation
- Automated 360 Jewelry Video Creation: Synchronized camera start/stop record with turntable movement
- Complete Camera Control: via mouse clicks (includes Real Time Preview)
- Batch Image Editing: Automated background removal, color correction, image enhancement etc…
- Output 360 Product Image Sets: In JPG, TIFF, PNG & RAW format
- Output 360 Product Views: In interactive HTML5, interactive MP4, GIF, MOV & standard MP4 video formats
- Customized 360 Product Views: Customize 360 product view look, feel, player response, hotspots etc. Compatible with any web & mobile browsers
- Custom Profiles: Create user profiles to for even faster, easier and repeatable results
- Smooth, Precise Rotation: Accuracy at 0.05-degrees
- Custom Defined Shooting Mode: Automate still jewelry photography at pre-defined shooting angles (see workflow video)
- Still Product Photography Automation: Software functionality includes still imaging, capture, editing, processing, output
Our Promise to You: Fast, Simple, High-Quality 360 Jewelry Photography & Videos
We sell you the product, we want to make sure you are aware of what you’re getting and are here to take care of you if you ever need help. All purchases include:
- 1 Year Free Technical Support: Via phone, online chat, screen share or email
- 1 Year Free Software Upgrades: Additional year of software upgrades is $129 (optional)
- Free Weekly Training Classes: Join our free weekly training classes to get helpful tips and tricks, interact with other Iconasys customers and get feedback to any questions
- Perpetual Software License: One time purchase with no mandatory monthly or yearly fees
- No Limits: Create unlimited 360 product photography for the life time of your business
- Whitelabel, Unbranded Output: All output is completely unbranded and free of Iconasys information
- 3 Free Months Image Hosting: All purchases include 3 free month of 360 product view hosting on the Iconasys Stream CDN servers (optional)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Purchase with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. The Iconasys Silver Series MID 360 Product Photography Turntable & Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software will work exactly as advertised – if this for any reason is not the case, or if you are unsatisfied for any reason, contact us within 7 days of hardware receipt or software install for a full refund.
360 Jewelry Photography Turntable Lighting & Accessories
360 Jewelry Photography Lighting
Iconasys offers turnkey 360 Jewelry Photography Systems that enable users of any skill level to create 360 product photography with white backgrounds in just minutes. Iconasys 360 Product Photography Lighting Systems Include:
- LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Kits: Modular LED lighting panel kits available in multiple sizes designed for small to medium size objects up to 28 x 28 x 28″. Enable users to create 360 Product Photography with pure white backgrounds
- Spectro Pro LED Panels: Versatile, LED Panel lights in multiple sizes can be used to supplement existing lighting set ups or to create a custom 360 jewelry photography lighting set up
- Iconasys LED Studio Lights: Available as stand alone lights or as complete 360 product photography studio lighting kits, these lights can be purchased individually or in pre-packaged 360 product photography lighting kits.
If interested in an integrated light box and turntable solution, check out the LumiCube 360 Jewelry Photography Light Box
Larger Shooting Platforms
Looking to shoot larger Jewelry items in 360? No problem, the Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable supports larger platforms up to 9″ (24cm) in diameter and ideal for jewelry and lightweight objects up to 7 x 7x X” (18 x 18 x XXcm).
Simply place the larger platform on top of the turntable (these can also be mounted via screws and or secured with rubber bumper feet (included with turntable). We offer a variety of platforms in Black and White that are designed for our Silver 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable.
360 Acrylic Riser + Platform Extender Kit
The Jewelry Photography Turntable 360 Acrylic Riser Kit + Platform Extender Kit includes:
- 3X Riser Legs – Can be used as 1.75″ (4.44cm) OR 0.8″ Rise (Rise is the height of legs)
- 5″ (12.7cm) Diameter Clear Acrylic Platform
- 6.25″ (15.875cm) Diameter Clear Acrylic Platform
- 7.875″ (20cm) Diameter Clear Acrylic Platform
When using a 360 Acrylic Riser for 360 Jewelry Photography, users can expect to create shadow free 360 Jewelry Photography and Videos with consistent backgrounds (or use with LumiPad back light panel or high key lighting technique to achieve white backgrounds instantly).
The 360 Jewelry Riser Kit also acts as a platform extender for the jewelry photography turntable. This kit includes 9″ (22.86cm) Black and White Shooting Platforms for shooting larger items on the 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable.
360 Jewelry Photography Hanging Kit
Looking to shoot 360 Jewelry Photography of items as they’re suspended? The 360 Jewelry Photography Hanging Kit will allow users to shoot 360 Product Views and 360 Product Videos of suspended items. This is optimal for jewelry and other light weight objects that wont sit flat on a surface. The center stem includes two mounts:
- Plate Mount: This is designed for hanging necklaces and similar type objects in 360. Users can also use clear fishing line with this plate to suspend objects (ex. lightweight watches)
- Hook Mount: Designed for shooting hanging earrings and similar type objects in 360
Working with the 360 Jewelry Hanging Kit is simple and straightforward, simply place the object on the mount then connect it to the turntable collar. The extra strong magnet in the stem will securely connect to the center of the turntable collar. Iconasys also offers 360 Hanging Kits for heavier objects that will work with our other 360 photography turntable models.
360 Ring Mount Kit
The 360 Ring Photography Mount Kit is an optional accessory that is designed for mounting rings and other lightweight objects when shooting 360 Product Photography. This 360 Photography Turntable accessory can mount to any Iconasys Silver Series Turntable and will aid in the creation of high quality 360 product views and 360 product video.
This kit includes a stem mount that can attach to the center of the turntable via magnet or screw. Alligator style clamps mount (2 included) mount in the other end of the stem and will vertically suspend objects above the stem. The design ensures shadow free results and easy object positioning/centering.
360 Earring Photography Hanging Kit
For customers who photograph Jewelry and have earrings in their product line, Iconasys offer the 360 Earring Photography Hanging Kit . This will mount to the Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable and is designed to suspend earrings for 360 product photography and 360 product video creation.
This kit includes a T-Bar mount that connects to a turntable via magnetic mount. This provides for easy attach and detach while making it simple for centered item placement. The cross bar includes 8 individual, evenly spaced holes where users can insert earring hooks and posts to suspend, then secure via clasp on the backside of the T-Bar.
When using the 360 Earring Hanging Kit, users will be required to suspend their turntable. For this we suggest a suspended platform (ex. wood) with a hole cut in the middle. The stem mount will connect the hanging kit to the turntable and allow it to rotate freely under the platform.
Product Photography by Industry
Iconasys Still & 360 Product Photography Automation tools are trusted by thousands of customers globally and used in a variety of Industries – from shooting small items like diamonds and jewelry to large objects such as apparel, automobiles and heavy machinery, Iconasys solutions are sure to streamline workflows and enhance image quality. Learn more about Iconasys photography solutions for your industry.
Product Photography by Application
Iconasys Still & 360 Product Photography Automation tools can be used for a variety of applications. While eCommerce and related industries are the most popular, we see many uses outside of internet retail that require high product photography such as internal business communication, manufacturing, archival and more. Learn more about Iconasys photography solutions for your unique application.