Still & 360 Product Photography Lighting from Iconasys
Did you know that 90% of product image quality comes down to correct lighting?
We understand not everyone is a professional photographer – that is, not everyone understands how to correctly set lighting when shooting product photography. With years of experience and expertise in product and in-studio photography, Iconasys set out to design and deliver user friendly, affordable and professional grade product photography lighting solutions. All Iconasys lighting is designed for user of any experience and will enable users to create consistent, high quality still and 360 product photography every time. All purchases from Iconasys include free premium technical support so we are here to help if required.
Iconasys manufactures a wide range of product photography light box’s, modular lighting kits and studio photography lights that will yield color accurate, professional grade product photography in seconds. Lighting ranges in size from small macro/jewelry photography light box’s to entire studio kits designed for shooting large objects up to 7 x 7 x 7 feet.
Iconasys is trusted by thousands of brands, retailers & professionals including:
Why Iconasys for Still & 360 Product Photography Lighting?
- Professional Results: Lighting is the #1 most important variable when trying to create high quality still & 360 product photography. All Iconasys lighting options are designed with results in mind and will guarantee to produce professional quality images. We use flicker free, full spectrum LED bulbs that are rated at 95+ CRI to ensure for color accurate and consistent results every time.
- Product Photography with White Backgrounds: Did you ever ask yourself how much time, money and effort you are spending editing product images to achieve white backgrounds? Iconasys Product Photography Lighting will allow users to achieve still and 360 product photography with pure white backgrounds with little to no image editing required. Minimizing the amount of time spent editing images often allows the investment in an Iconasys lighting solution to pay for itself. Users can also work with the Iconasys Shutter Stream Product Photography Software to achieve product images with transparent backgrounds (in PNG & TIFF output).
- User Friendly: Are you new to product photography? No problem, you don’t need to be an expert to use Iconasys lighting solutions. In fact, even if you have no prior photography experience, our solutions can work for you. We provide thorough documentation including set-up guides, lighting diagrams and videos with all purchases to train users how to achieve high quality results. We also include 1 year free Premium Technical Support so if you have questions or need tips, we are here to help.
- Quality: Iconasys lighting solutions are trusted by some of the worlds largest brands and retailers with the most stringent and demanding imaging requirements. We understand we must deliver high quality tools that will outperform all requirements and utilize the highest quality components and LED’s in all lighting designs.
- Longevity: We want to provide our customers with lighting that will stand the test of time. All Iconasys lighting solutions use LED’s rated for 50,000+ hours.
- Dimmable: Adjust lighting panel intensity via dimming in most Iconasys lighting solutions.
- Tried & Tested: Trusted by over 5,000 customers globally, Iconasys product photography lighting is sure to deliver on all still & 360 product photography requirements
- Affordable: We offer the most competitive prices in the industry for still & 360 product photography lighting.
- Functional: We understand a single lighting design will not meet all requirements. We also are aware different products need different lighting. Our LumiPad and LED Studio Kits provide users freedom and functionality for adjusting light positioning to achieve the best quality results.
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Formats: We offer a wide range of light box’s, modular lighting kits and full studio set ups. Lighting can be purchased piecemeal or in complete, ready to shoot set ups. Our customer success team is available to help consult as to what solution will best meet your demands and budget.
- Free Premium Technical Support: We not only sell you the product, we’re here to make sure you are using it correctly and achieving the best quality results. Support available via: Phone, Chat, Email & Screen Share.
Iconasys Still & 360 Product Photography Lighting Systems
Iconasys Product Photography Lighting is optimal for:
- Still Product Photography: Use with our Shutter Stream Product Photography Software to create high quality product images with white backgrounds in seconds.
- 360 Product Photography: Use with an Iconasys 360 photography turntable to create professional quality, web-ready 360 product views in <5 minutes per product.
Questions about what lighting is best for your still or 360 product photography requirements? Our customer service experts are here to help: Contact us
LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Systems
Iconasys LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Systems are our most popular lighting packages. They provide functionality and flexibility for shooting objects, small to large, due to the non-constrained nature of the lighting and the ability to maneuver light positioning, distance and angles. Can be used with an Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable for creating web-ready 360 product photography in minutes.
LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Systems include a large backlight panel (sits behind the product) and two tower lights (used to illuminate products). Users can expect to create professional quality images straight out of the camera with little to no image editing required.
LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Systems are designed using high key lighting techniques and provide users the ability to achieve pure white backgrounds. If using with an Iconasys product photography software, users will also have the ability to automate background removal to transparent (and output in TIFF or PNG format) or replace transparent background with any color.
LumiPad Lighting Systems use photography grade, full spectrum, 95+ CRI bulbs that will yield maximum color accuracy and professional quality results
The Back Light panel uses flicker free, daylight balanced (5,600K) LED’s and includes stepless is dimmable. The included 2X Spectro Pro LED tower lights support stepless dimming and color adjustments from 3,200K to 5,600K – allowing users the ability to adjust color cast on subject.
For users looking for a product photography lightbox option, LumiPad 360 Lighting Systems include 3 panels that attach to the back panel to create an enclosed environment
Iconasys LumiPad 360 Systems professional yet affordable lighting kit’s for still and 360 product photography. Our solutions are tried and tested by thousands of customers globally and will provide customers the ability to save a lot of time and money by significantly minimizing time consuming image editing processes. Invest in the right lighting!
LED used in the LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Systems are rated at 50,000 hours. If using 40 hours a week, this equates to over 24 years of usage.
Users have the ability to adjust Spectro Pro LED Panel Lights (included) via wireless remote (included with purchase). Remote lighting control can be applied individually or in unison (both lights at once) and includes color temperature (3,200 – 5,600K) and dimming adjustments.
LED Studio Lighting Kits
Looking to photograph larger objects or products? Iconasys LED Studio Lighting Kits provide a complete set up that includes lights, softboxes, light stand, white photography backdrop and backdrop stand. Users of any skill level can expect to easily and efficiently create consistent, high quality product photography with white backgrounds using Iconasys professional studio lighting kits. Can be used with an Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable for creating web-ready 360 product photography in minutes.
Iconasys LED Studio Lighting Kits are a complete photography studio set up that will yield professional quality results. Users can expect to web and print ready images with little to no image editing required.
LED Studio Lighting Kits provide a high key lighting set up which users can use to achieve pure white backgrounds. If using with an Iconasys product photography software, users will also have the ability to automate background removal to transparent (and output in TIFF or PNG format) or replace transparent background with any color.
Whether you’re a first time photographer or a seasoned professional, LED Studio Lighting Kits are easy to use and will yield high quality still and 360 product images. Purchases include free technical support from our team of experienced photographers, set-up and how to videos as well as user documentation with lighting diagrams.
LED Studio Lighting Kits use high end, professional grade, full spectrum, 95+ CRI LED lights that will yield maximum color accuracy and professional quality results.
LED Studio Lights uses flicker free, daylight balanced (5,600K) LED modules and includes stepless dimming.
Iconasys LED Studio Lighting Kits are professional yet affordable options for still and 360 product photography. Our solutions are tried and tested by thousands of customers globally and will provide customers the ability to save a lot of time and money by significantly minimizing time consuming image editing processes. Invest in the right lighting to achieve desired results.
LED lights are rated at 50,000 hours. If using 40 hours a week, this equates to over 24 years of usage.
Users have the ability to adjust dimming on a single or set of lights remotely using the included wireless remote (1 included per light).
LumiCube 360 Product Photography Light Box (coming soon)
The Iconasys LumiCube 360 Product Photography Light Box is a computer-controlled, professional quality lightbox with built in 360 photography turntable. The Light Box is designed for shooting jewelry and small to medium size products and includes high CRI (97+) bottom, back and top lighting that is dimmable and color adjustable (3,200 – 5,600K). Users of any skill level can expect to create professional still and 360 product photography with pure white or transparent backgrounds.
The LumiCube 360 Product Photography Lightbox is computer controlled via Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography + Video Software – allowing users to easily and efficiently create professional quality:
- Still Product Photography
- 360 Product Photography
- 360 Product Videos
The LumiCube 360 Light Box includes a built in turntable that supports smooth, variable speed, computer controlled turntable rotation. The turntable 10 variable speed settings, 0.04-degrees accuracy (<8,000 steps / 360 rotation) and has a max load capacity of 10 lbs. Turntable platforms include clear, white and black acrylic in 8″ and 11″ diameter. Turntable is computer controlled and can automate still product photography (custom defined mode), 360 product photography and 360 product video creation through included software.
The LumiCube 360 Product Photography Light Box will yield professional quality results in seconds. Users can expect to create web and print ready images with little to no image editing required.
The LumiCube 360 Light Box includes perfectly diffused, dimmable bottom and backlight panels (in addition to top left & right lights) that help to eliminate shadows and ultimately achieve still and 360 product photography with pure white or transparent backgrounds.
Whether you’re a first time photographer or a seasoned professional, the LumiCube 360 Product Photography Light Box is simple to use and operate. Lighting profiles can be easily created so users can achieve consistent results from day to day. Purchases also include free technical support from our team of experienced photographers, set-up and how to videos as well as user documentation with lighting diagrams.
The LumiCube 360 Light Box uses exceptionally high end, professional grade, full spectrum, 97+ CRI LED (maximum color accuracy). Built in lighting includes:
Bottom Panel Light (under turntable)
Back Panel Light
Top Left Panel Light
Top Right Panel Light
*Each panel can be adjusted using dimmer knobs on from of studio individually.
The Light Box also includes high power, top-down LED’s (at 6000K, 5,500K and 3,500K colors) that will allow users to manipulate color temperature to achieve desired lighting effect, maximum color accuracy and professional quality results.
Total lumens (lx) is 27,918 with all lights on at full power.
The LumiCube uses flicker free, daylight balanced LED bulbs and supports stepless dimming.
LED lights are rated at 50,000 hours. If using 40 hours a week, this equates to over 24 years of usage.
The LumiCube 360 Product Photography Lightbox includes a top down laser centering cross hair to aid users in placing objects in the center of the turntable.
Stand-Alone Product Photography Lighting
For those in need of adding an additional light or two to their existing product photography lighting set up, Iconasys offers stand-alone product photography lighting:
LED Studio Light
A step into professional studio lights was a natural progression for Iconasys. With many customers shooting large size products, we knew we needed to deliver a professional quality LED studio light that could meet stringent demands of our customers. In the Iconasys LED Studio Light design, we cut no corners and used the finest components, materials and SMD LED module available. The Iconasys LED Studio Light is 150W, rated for 50,000+ hours lifespan and operates at 95+ CRI to ensure for maximum color fidelity. Capable of outputting 13,500 Lx, this super bright and efficient LED offers dimming via on-board LED or wireless remote (included with purchase). It operates at 5,600K to emit perfect daylight balanced lighting and includes an on-board fan and aluminum heatshield to ensure for longevity and continued use at low operating temperatures. Purchase also includes 24 x 36″ Softbox and height adjustable Light Stand.
Spectro Pro LED Panel Lights
The Iconasys Spectro Pro Series are in a class of their own. We have spared no expenses in the design and manufacturing – delivering high quality LED Panel’s with full spectrum LED’s rated at 95+ CRI to ensure for maximum color accuracy. Each Spectro Pro panel features bi-color, flicker-free light output and supports stepless dimming and color adjustment (3,200 – 5,600K) via on-board LCD panel or wirelessly via remote (included). The panel frame is constructed using aerospace grade aluminum which provides portability (lightweight) and durability. Each panel includes a U-shaped Yoke that will mount to almost any light stand for easy positioning (height and tilt adjustment) and barn doors to help shape light output. Spectro Pro LED Panel Lights are available in 2 options and include an adjustable light stand capable of operating from 28 to 72″ tall. Spectro Pro LED Panels are designed with versatility in mind and will allow users to achieve desired light effects when shooting product photography and video.
The Iconasys Advantage...
Iconasys is the global leader in still & 360 product photography solutions for small to medium size businesses, enterprises and professional photographers alike. Our customer first consultative approach, paired with piecemeal offerings allows us to deliver solutions based on a customers specific requirements. We vow never to oversell and guarantee best in class software, hardware and image quality, workflow efficiencies, ease of use and functionality.