Silver LRG 360 Photography Turntable – Training
Training: Silver LRG 360 Photography Turntable
The Iconasys Silver Series LRG Photography Turntable is a turntable designed for shooting small to large sized products up to 40 lbs. The turntable can be used with larger platforms for shooting products with footprints larger than 19″ (or up to 32″ when using a larger platform). When using this turntable, users can expect to create professional grade 360 Product Photography fast and efficiently.
The Silver Series LRG Turntable is designed to work with 1 of 2 applications:
- Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software: Works with a long list of compatible cameras and includes camera control functionality.
- Iconasys 360 Turntable Controller Software: Designed to work with any camera that has a Shutter Release port.
After purchase, you would have received an email with software download link and instructions. If for any reason this was not received, please email contact (at) iconasys.com and request us to resend.
- If purchased with the Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software, please be sure to follow the Compatible Camera Set up Guide prior to working with the program
- After software download, install, and at the time of first software launch, it is important users register the software (per page 1 of the user guide). This will ensure the license does not expire.
Iconasys Silver LRG Photography Turntable Resources:
The Silver LRG 36o Turntable set up is plug and play. Simply connect the turntable via power to an outlet, power on, then connect the turntable via USB to computer.
If you have purchased any accessories with the Silver LRG Turntable, instructions are as follows below:
- 360 Hanging Kit (instructions) – For shooting 360 Photography of suspended items
- Silver Series 360 Acrylic Riser (instructions) – This is the riser with the L shape legs. Designed for shooting shadow-free 360 Product Photography
- Standard 360 Acrylic Riser (instructions) – This is the riser with the metal cross bar. Designed for shooting shadow-free 360 Product Photography
- Mobile Phone Mounting Kit (instructions) – For mounting cell phone and mobile devices for shooting in 360
- Ring Mount Kit (instructions) – For mounting rings and other lightweight items vertically via clip
- Earring Hanging Kit (instructions) – For suspending a single or set of earrings via drop down T-Bar Mount
Quick Start Guide using Shutter Stream 360 Software
The Quick Start Guide is for customers whom have purchased the Silver LRG Photography Turntable with the Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software. This will walk through software install, steps for creating your first 360 Product Photography shoot and includes great video resources for working with the Shutter Stream 360 Software.
Quick Start Guide using Turntable Controller Software
The Quick Start Guide is for customers whom have purchased the Silver LRG Photography Turntable with the Iconasys Turntable Controller Software. This will walk through software install, software features and functionality.
Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable Video Resources:
Silver LRG 360 Photography Turntable Unboxing Video:
360 Product Photography Overview Video:
Shutter Stream Software Features Overview:
Composing 360 Product View:
All purchases include 1 year free technical support. Answers to commonly asked questions (FAQ’s) can be found in our knowledgebase portal (see here). You can also reach out to our dedicated support department so we can work with you one-on-one to provide answers and help. All Technical Support contact options can be viewed here.