Training: Iconasys Shutter Stream Product Photography Software
Shutter Stream Product Photography Software is an application designed to enable users to easily create high quality product photography in-house fast and efficiently. It is designed to work with any product photography lighting however suggested to be used with an Iconasys Product Photography Lighting Kit to achieve professional quality results with pure white backgrounds.
Instructions for Getting Started:
- After purchase, you would have received an email with software download links and instructions, if for any reason this was not received, please email contact (at) iconasys.com and request us to resend (and/or check Junk mail folder).
2. After software download, install, and at the time of first software launch, it is important users register the software. This will ensure the license does not expire. Please view Registering Shutter Stream Software instructions.
3. You may need to adjust some basic camera settings to ensure it will function correctly with the Shutter Stream Product Photography Software. please follow the Compatible Camera Set up Guide (and select your correct camera model/type) prior to working with the program.
4. Power on camera and connect to the computer then Launch the Software
5. To best learn the software, we do provide some great user documentation and video tutorials. Info is as follows:
- Quick Start Guide: This will provide a top level overview for a standard product photography workflow. This does not deep dive into individual features and functionality. For a better idea of the complete software features and functionality, please review the User Guide.
- User Guide: This will provide a complete overview of each software feature. We suggest to walk through this in its entirety to understand what features and functionality will best suit your specific needs.
Questions? All purchases include 1 year free technical support. Answers to commonly asked questions (FAQ’s) can be found in our knowledgebase portal (see here). You can also reach out to our dedicated support department so we can work with you one-on-one to provide answers and help. All Technical Support contact options can be viewed here.
Shutter Stream Product Photography Software Overview Video:
Shutter Stream Product Photography Software Resources:
The Shutter Stream Product Photography Software User Guide will provide an in-depth guide to the software features, functionality and usability. It will also provide a step by step guide for getting started with the software after download and install. The User Guide will prove to be a great resource for:
A. Getting Started: Walk through the user guide at time of first software launch and go through feature by feature to get an understanding of what tools are available and what tools will benefit your unique workflows.
B. Understanding Individual Feature/Functionality: Having a hard time with a feature in the Software? The User Guide will fully explain the feature, functionality and usability.
For a crash course in Shutter Stream and the basic product photography workflow, the Quick Start Guide will provide a great resource. Please follow the Quick Start Guide to better understand the shooting workflow including:
- Image Composition
- Image Capture
- Image Editing
- Image Processing & Output