Training: Iconasys Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software is an application designed to automate 360 Product Photography image capture, editing, processing and output. It is designed to work with a variety of 360 Product Photography Turntables and supports 4 turntable shooting modes. The software can also work with any product photography lighting.
Instructions for Getting Started:
- After purchase, you would have received an email with software download links and instructions, if for any reason this was not received, please email contact (at) iconasys.com and request us to resend (and/or check Junk mail folder).
2. After software download, install, and at the time of first software launch, it is important users register the software. This will ensure the license does not expire. Please view Registering Shutter Stream 360 Software instructions.
3. You may need to adjust some basic camera settings to ensure it will function correctly with the Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software. please follow the Compatible Camera Set up Guide (and select your correct camera model/type) prior to working with the program.
4. Power on camera and connect to the computer then Launch the Software
5. To best learn the software, we do provide some great user documentation and video tutorials. Info is as follows:
- Quick Start Guide: This will provide a top level overview for a standard 360 product photography workflow. This does not deep dive into individual features and functionality. For a better idea of the complete software features and functionality, please review the User Guide.
- 360 Product Photography User Guide: This will provide a complete overview of each software feature. We suggest to walk through this in its entirety to understand what features and functionality will best suit your specific needs.
Questions? All purchases include 1 year free technical support. Answers to commonly asked questions (FAQ’s) can be found in our knowledgebase portal (see here). You can also reach out to our dedicated support department so we can work with you one-on-one to provide answers and help. All Technical Support contact options can be viewed here.
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software Training Videos:
Using an Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable
Using a Manual 360 Photography Turntable
Using a Motorized 360 Photography Turntable
Using a Shutter Release 360 Photography Turntable
Shutter Stream 360 Software Features Overview Video:
360 Product View Creation Overview Video:
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software Resources:
360 Product Photography Quick Start Guide:
The Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software Quick Start Guide is a great resource for those looking for a top level overview of the 360 Product Photography workflow.
This will not provide a deep dive into individual software features and functionality. Please refer to the User Guide (below) if looking to gain a better understanding of each Shutter Stream 360 Software feature.
Still & 360 Image Composition, Capture, Editing & Processing
The Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software User Guide will provide an in-depth guide to the software features, functionality and usability. It will also provide a step by step guide for getting started with the software after download and install.
The User Guide will prove to be a great resource for:
A. Getting Started: Walk through the user guide at time of first software launch and go through feature by feature to get an understanding of what tools are available and what tools will benefit your unique workflows.
B. Choosing the correct Turntable Shooting Mode
C. Understanding Individual Feature/Functionality: Having a hard time with a feature in the Software? The User Guide will fully explain the feature, functionality and usability.
Registering Shutter Stream 360 Software
Users are required to Register the Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software after install. This will ensure the software is not deactivated.
Please follow the Shutter Stream 360 Registration Instructions if you need help registering the software.