Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software
Training: Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software
Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software is an application designed for editing 360 product image sets and creating web-ready 360 Product Views.
Instructions for Getting Started:
- After purchase, you would have received an email with software download links and instructions, if for any reason this was not received, please email contact (at) iconasys.com and request us to resend (and/or check Junk mail folder). Note, there will be 2 separate applications you will install:
- Shutter Stream 360 Software: Camera Control, Image Capture, Editing, Processing & Output
- 360 Product View Creator Software: 360 Product View Customization, Customization & Output
- After software download, install, and at the time of first software launch, it is important users register the software. This will ensure the license does not expire. Please view Registering Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software instructions.
3. To best learn the software, we do provide some great user documentation and video tutorials. Info is as follows:
- Image Import, Editing & Output Overview: This will provide a complete overview of the steps, features and functionality available for 360 product image set editing, processing and output.
- 360 Product View Composition: This will provide a complete overview of the steps, features and functionality available when composing individual frames into web-ready 360 Product Views.
Questions? All purchases include 1 year free technical support. Answers to commonly asked questions (FAQ’s) can be found in our knowledgebase portal (see here). You can also reach out to our dedicated support department so we can work with you one-on-one to provide answers and help. All Technical Support contact options can be viewed here.
Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software Overview Video
The Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software User Guide will provide an in-depth guide to the software features, functionality and usability. It will also provide a step by step guide for getting started with Editing 360 Product Image Sets and 360 Product View Composition, Creation & Output.
The User Guide will prove to be a great resource for:
A. Getting Started: Walk through the user guide at time of first software launch and go through feature by feature to get an understanding of what tools are available and what tools will benefit your unique workflows.
B. Understanding Individual Feature/Functionality: Having a hard time with a feature in the Software? The User Guide will fully explain the feature, functionality and usability.