Training: Iconasys Platinum LRG 360 Photography Turntable
The Iconasys Platinum LRG 360 Product Photography Turntable is designed for shooting small to large sized products, humans and mannequins up to 300 lbs (136 kg). The Platinum LRG 360 Product Photography turntable includes a 22″ (56cm) top and can be used with larger platforms up to 60″ diameter (suggested for use with the Platform Extender). When using this turntable, users can expect to create professional grade 360 Product Photography fast and efficiently.
The Platinum LRG Turntable is designed to work with 1 of 2 applications:
- Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography + Video Software: Works with a long list of compatible cameras and includes camera control functionality. View User Guide
- Iconasys 360 Turntable Controller Software: Designed to work with any camera that has a Shutter Release port.
After purchase, you would have received an email with software download link and instructions. If for any reason this was not received, please email support (at) iconasys.com and request us to resend.
- If purchased with the Shutter Stream 360 Software, please be sure to follow the Compatible Camera Set up Guide prior to working with the program
- After software download, install, and at the time of first software launch, it is important users register the software (registration instructions). This will ensure the license does not expire.
Iconasys Platinum LRG 360 Photography Turntable Resources:
The Platinum LRG 360 Photography Turntable set up is plug and play. Simply connect the turntable via power to an outlet, power on, then connect the turntable via USB to computer. You can follow the Hardware Set-up Guide here.
If you have purchased any accessories with the Platinum XL Turntable, set up instructions can be found in the Platinum LRG Turntable Set-up Guide.
- Platform Extender Kit (see page 3-4) – The platform extender is designed to provide additional platform support when using larger platforms.
- Platinum Turntable 360 Acrylic Riser (see page 5-6) – This is the riser with the clear dowel legs and metal turntable mounts. Designed for shooting shadow-free 360 Product Photography
- 360 Hanging Kit (see page 7-8) – For shooting 360 Photography of suspended items
- Standard 360 Acrylic Riser (instructions) – This is the riser with the metal cross bar. Designed for shooting shadow-free 360 Product Photography
Quick Start Guide using Shutter Stream 360 Software
The Quick Start Guide is for customers whom have purchased the Platinum LRG Photography Turntable with the Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software. This will walk through software install, steps for creating your first 360 Product Photography shoot and includes great video resources for working with the Shutter Stream 360 Software.
Shutter Stream 360 + Video Software User Guide
The User Guide takes a deep dive into the entire Shutter Stream 360 + Video Software features and functionality. This will provide an indepth explanation of each software feature and discuss how to use each feature.
Quick Start Guide using Turntable Controller Software
The Quick Start Guide is for customers whom have purchased the Platinum LRG 360 Photography Turntable with the Iconasys Turntable Controller Software. This will walk through software install, software features and functionality.
Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable Video Resources:
Platinum LRG 360 Photography Turntable Unboxing Video:
360 Product Photography Overview Video:
Shutter Stream Software Features Overview Video:
Composing a 360 Product View Overview Video:
Questions about the Iconasys Platinum LRG 360 Photography Turntable?
All purchases include 1 year free technical support. Answers to commonly asked questions (FAQ’s) can be found in our knowledgebase portal (see here). You can also reach out to our dedicated support department so we can work with you one-on-one to provide answers and help. All Technical Support contact options can be viewed here.