360 Jewelry Photography Turntable
Training: Iconasys 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable
The Iconasys Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable is a turntable designed for shooting jewelry, gemstone and other small items. When using this turntable, users can expect to create professional grade 360 Jewelry Photography and 360 Diamond Photography fast and efficiently. The turntable can be used with any lighting environment with Iconasys options including the Jewelry Photography Light Box and the LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Kit.
The turntable is designed to work with 1 of 2 applications:
- Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software: Works with a long list of compatible cameras and includes camera control functionality.
- Iconasys 360 Turntable Controller Software: Designed to work with any camera that has a Shutter Release port (download link).
After purchase, you would have received an email with software download link and instructions. If for any reason this was not received, please email contact (at) iconasys.com and request us to resend.
- If purchased with the Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software, please be sure to follow the Compatible Camera Set up Guide prior to working with the program
- After software download, install, and at the time of first software launch, it is important users register the software (per page 1 of the user guide). This will ensure the license does not expire.
Iconasys 360 Jewelry Turntable Resources:
The 36o Jewelry Photography Turntable set up is straight forward and should only take minutes. Please see the 360 Jewelry Turntable set up guide which will walk through step-by-step instructions for getting started.
The hardware set up guide also includes instructions for using the Jewelry Photography Turntable Accessories:
- 360 Hanging Kit – For shooting 360 Jewelry Photography of suspended items
- Jewelry Turntable Riser – For shooting shadow free 360 Jewelry Photography
Quick Start Guide using Shutter Stream 360 Software
The Quick Start Guide is for customers whom have purchased the 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable with the Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software. This will walk through software install, steps for creating your first 360 Jewelry Photography shoot and includes great video resources for working with the Shutter Stream 360 Software.
Quick Start Guide using Turntable Controller Software
The Quick Start Guide is for customers whom have purchased the 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable with the Iconasys Turntable Controller Software. This will walk through software install, software features and functionality.
Iconasys 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable Video Resources:
Silver 360 Jewelry Photography Unboxing Video:
Introduction to 360 Jewelry Photography
Introduction to 360 Diamond Photography
Shutter Stream Software Features Overview:
Composing a 360 Product View:
All purchases include 1 year free technical support. Answers to commonly asked questions (FAQ’s) can be found in our knowledgebase portal (see here). You can also reach out to our dedicated support department so we can work with you one-on-one to provide answers and help. All Technical Support contact options can be viewed here.