Silver XL 360 Photography Turntable Highlights:
- 360 Product Photography & Video Turntable: Supports up to 75 lbs. (34 kg). 19.75″ & 23.6″ diameter turntable platforms. Can be used with larger platforms up to 48″)
- Ultimate Precision (0.03 degrees accuracy): Shoot from as little as 4 to 11,520 frames/360 rotation
- Unparalleled Speed: Capture 24 images in ~60 seconds (completely automated through software)
- Vibration & Wobble Free: Smooth rotation ensures for perfect 360 product photography and videos
- Variable Speed: 10 different turntable rotation speeds available
- Bi-directional: Shoot in clockwise or counterclockwise direction
- Eliminate Product Swing: Eliminate product movement during turntable start/stop through ramp up/down speed adjustments in software
- High Quality Components: From high end motor to digital stepper driver to build materials, our focus was on quality and longevity
- Status LED Indicators: Provides for real time feedback on turntable status
- Shutter Release Jack: Support for triggering any camera with Shutter Release Port
- Use with Larger Platforms: Add additional platform up to 48″
- Quality & Standards Certifications: ROHS, CE & FCC
- 1 Year Hardware Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (see Purchase Terms tab)
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography + Video Software Highlights:
- Simple to Operate for Users of Any Skill Level
- Automated 360 Product Photography: Turn, stop, snap workflow
- Still & 360 Product Photography Focus Stacking: learn more
- User Defined Frame Count: Define number of frames to capture per 360 rotation
- Automated 360 Product Video Creation: Synchronized camera start/stop record with turntable movement
- Complete Camera Control: via mouse clicks (includes Real Time Preview)
- Batch Image Editing: Automated background removal, color correction, image enhancement etc…
- Output 360 Product Image Sets: In JPG, TIFF, PNG & RAW format
- Output 360 Product Views: In interactive HTML5, interactive MP4, GIF, MOV & standard MP4 video formats
- Customized 360 Product Views: Customize 360 product view look, feel, player response, hotspots etc. Compatible with any web & mobile browsers
- Custom Profiles: Create user profiles to for even faster, easier and repeatable results
- Smooth, Precise Rotation: Accuracy at 0.03-degrees
- Custom Defined Shooting Mode: Automate still jewelry photography at pre-defined shooting angles (see workflow video)
- Still Product Photography Automation: Software functionality includes still imaging, capture, editing, processing, output
Click on thumbnail below to view 360 product photography examples
Silver XL Photography Turntable Accessories (optional purchase)
Larger Shooting Platforms
Looking to photograph larger items? No problem, the Silver Series XL 360 Product Imaging Turntable supports larger platforms up to 48″ (121cm) in diameter and ideal for jewelry and lightweight objects up to 44 x 44 x X” (111 x 111 x XXcm).
Simply place the larger platform on top of the turntable (larger platforms can also be mounted via screws and or secured with rubber bumper feet (included with turntable). We offer a variety of platforms in Black and White that are designed for our Silver XL 360 Product Imaging Turntable.
360 Acrylic Risers
360 Turntable Acrylic Risers are designed to alleviate time and effort spent in post production image editing by helping to eliminate harsh shadows underneath a product. More specifically, designed to aid those who require 360 Product Images with pure white backgrounds. Iconasys offers multiple 360 Acrylic Riser options:
Silver XL 360 Acrylic Riser: 23.6″ (60 cm) Diameter / 7.5″ Rise / Supports up to 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
Large 360 Acrylic Riser: 24″ (61 cm) Diameter / 10″ (25 cm) Rise (6″ (15cm) rise available upon special request) / Supports up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
XL 360 Acrylic Riser: 28″ (71 cm) Diameter / 12″ (30 cm) Rise (6″ (15cm) rise available upon special request) / Supports up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
360 Product Imaging Turntable Hanging Kit
To accommodate for products and objects that wont sit flat on the surface of a turntable, or for users who are looking to get more creative with their 360 Product Images (shooting unique and compelling angles), the Iconasys 360 Turntable Hanging Kit is a great option. This kit is designed for small products (such as necklaces and jewelry) as well as larger objects up to 4 lbs (ex. footwear, handbags etc..). The Hanging Kit connects to the turntable collar using a screw mount and makes item centering fast and simple. This package includes 4 mounts:
- 2X Hanging Kit Plates: Designed for hanging necklaces and similar type objects in 360. Users can also use wire or fishing line with this plate to suspend objects
- Hook Mount: Designed for shooting hanging earrings and similar type objects in 360
- Watch Mount: Designed specifically for shooting watches in 360
When using an Iconasys 360 Product Imaging Turntable Hanging Kit, users will be required to suspend their turntable. For this, we suggest a suspended platform (ex. wood) with a hole cut in the middle. The stem mount will connect the hanging kit to the turntable and allow it to rotate freely under the platform.
360 Ring Mount Kit
The 360 Ring Photography Mount Kit is an optional accessory that is designed for mounting rings and other lightweight objects vertically when shooting 360 Product Images. This 360 Turntable accessory can mount to any Iconasys Silver Series Turntable and will aid in the creation of high quality 360 product images and videos.
This kit includes a stem mount that can attach to the center of the turntable via magnet or screw. Alligator style clamps mount (2 included) mount in the other end of the stem and will vertically suspend objects above the stem. The design ensures shadow free results and easy object positioning/centering.
Double Earring 360 Hanging Kit
For customers who photograph Jewelry and have earrings in their product line, Iconasys offer the 360 Earring Photography Hanging Kit . This will mount to any Silver Series 360 Product Imaging Turntable and is designed to suspend earrings for 360 product image and video creation.
This kit includes a T-Bar that connects to a turntable via magnetic mount. It provides for easy attach and detach while making it simple for centered item placement. The cross bar includes 8 individual, evenly spaced holes where users can insert earring hooks and posts to suspend, then secure via clasp on the backside of the T-Bar.
When using the 360 Earring Hanging Kit, users will be required to suspend their turntable. For this we suggest a suspended platform (ex. wood) with a hole cut in the middle. The stem mount will connect the hanging kit to the turntable and allow it to rotate freely under the platform.
360 Cell Phone Mount Kit
The 360 Mobile Phone Photography Mount Kit is designed specifically for users looking to create still (shoot in custom defined mode to automate still image capture at pre-defined angles) or 360 product images and video of cell phones and tablets.
The challenge when photographing phones and mobile devices propping the device vertically. The Mobile Phone Mount Kit uses a connector (lightning, micro-USB or USB Type C) that mounts to the turntable stem to position the mobile device vertically. The Mount Kit also will ensure for correct positioning so mobile devices are always centered on the Iconasys 360 Product Imaging Turntable.