Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable Highlights:
- 360 Jewelry Photography & Video Turntable: Supports up to 1.5 lbs. (0.7kg). 4″ (10cm) Turntable Diameter (can be used with larger platforms up to 8″)
- Ultimate Precision (0.05 degrees accuracy): Shoot from as little as 4 to 6,400 frames/360 rotation
- Unparalleled Speed: Capture 24 images in under a minute (completely automated through software)
- Vibration & Wobble Free: Smooth rotation ensures for perfect 360 jewelry photography and 360 jewelry videos
- Variable Speed: 10 different turntable rotation speeds available
- Bi-directional: Shoot in clockwise or counterclockwise direction
- Eliminate Product Swing: Eliminate product movement during turntable start/stop through ramp up/down speed adjustments in software
- High Quality Components: From high end motor to digital stepper driver to build materials, our focus was on quality and longevity
- Status LED Indicators: Provides for real time feedback on turntable status
- Shutter Release Jack: Support for any camera with Shutter Release Port
- Use with Larger Platforms: Add additional platform up to 9″
- Quality & Standards Certifications: ROHS, CE & FCC
- 1 Year Hardware Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (see Purchase Terms tab)
Iconasys Turntable Controller Software Highlights:
- Automated 360 Image Capture (via Shutter Release)
- Work with any Camera that has a Shutter Release Port
- Integrate into 3rd Party Image Capture Application Workflows:
- User Defined Frame Count: From 4-6,400 frames
- Stop Motion: Turn, Stop, Snap Workflow
- It’s Fast: Capture 24 frames in less than 60 seconds
- Image Format: JPG, RAW or JPG+RAW (set on camera)
- Variable Rotation Speed: Choose from 10 different speed settings
- Vibration & Wobble Free Rotation: Smooth & consistent rotation speed
- Precise Shooting Angles: Up to 0.03-degrees
- Pre & Post Capture Delay: Enable delay pre & post capture (ex. pause 1 second before capture to allow strobes to recharge)
- Bi-Directional: Rotate & Shoot in CW or CCW
- Auto Play: Continuous spin mode great for 360 product videos
- Rotate: Pre-define turntable spin degrees (up to 0.05-degree accuracy)
- Custom Defined Shooting Mode: Automate image capture at a set of pre-defined angles (ex. 0, 12.5, 90, 180 and 245-degrees)
- 3rd Party Applications: 360 product image sets can be uploaded, edited and composed using any imaging application such as Adobe Photoshop
Use the Iconasys Silver Series Jewelry Turntable with Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography & Video Software (optional upgrade) to automate 360 jewelry photography capture, editing, processing, 360 Product View Output and 360 Jewelry Video Creation.
Silver Series Jewelry Turntable Accessories (optional purchase)
Larger Shooting Platforms
Looking to shoot larger Jewelry items in 360? No problem, the Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable supports larger platforms up to 9″ (24cm) in diameter and ideal for jewelry and lightweight objects up to 7 x 7x X” (18 x 18 x XXcm).
Simply place the larger platform on top of the turntable (these can also be mounted via screws and or secured with rubber bumper feet (included with turntable). We offer a variety of platforms in Black and White that are designed for our Silver 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable.
360 Acrylic Riser + Platform Extender Kit
The Jewelry Photography Turntable 360 Acrylic Riser Kit + Platform Extender Kit includes:
- 3X Riser Legs – Can be used as 1.75″ (4.44cm) OR 0.8″ Rise (Rise is the height of legs)
- 5″ (12.7cm) Diameter Clear Acrylic Platform
- 6.25″ (15.875cm) Diameter Clear Acrylic Platform
- 7.875″ (20cm) Diameter Clear Acrylic Platform
When using a 360 Acrylic Riser for 360 Jewelry Photography, users can expect to create shadow free 360 Jewelry Photography and Videos with consistent backgrounds (or use with LumiPad back light panel or high key lighting technique to achieve white backgrounds instantly).
The 360 Jewelry Riser Kit also acts as a platform extender for the jewelry photography turntable. This kit includes 9″ (22.86cm) Black and White Shooting Platforms for shooting larger items on the 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable.
360 Jewelry Photography Hanging Kit
Looking to shoot 360 Jewelry Photography of items as they’re suspended? The 360 Jewelry Photography Hanging Kit will allow users to shoot 360 Product Views and 360 Product Videos of suspended items. This is optimal for jewelry and other light weight objects that wont sit flat on a surface. The center stem includes two mounts:
- Plate Mount: This is designed for hanging necklaces and similar type objects in 360. Users can also use clear fishing line with this plate to suspend objects (ex. lightweight watches)
- Hook Mount: Designed for shooting hanging earrings and similar type objects in 360
Working with the 360 Jewelry Hanging Kit is simple and straightforward, simply place the object on the mount then connect it to the turntable collar. The extra strong magnet in the stem will securely connect to the center of the turntable collar. Iconasys also offers 360 Hanging Kits for heavier objects that will work with our other 360 photography turntable models.
360 Ring Mount Kit
The 360 Ring Photography Mount Kit is an optional accessory that is designed for mounting rings and other lightweight objects when shooting 360 Product Photography. This 360 Photography Turntable accessory can mount to any Iconasys Silver Series Turntable and will aid in the creation of high quality 360 product views and 360 product video.
This kit includes a stem mount that can attach to the center of the turntable via magnet or screw. Alligator style clamps mount (2 included) mount in the other end of the stem and will vertically suspend objects above the stem. The design ensures shadow free results and easy object positioning/centering.
360 Earring Photography Hanging Kit
For customers who photograph Jewelry and have earrings in their product line, Iconasys offer the 360 Earring Photography Hanging Kit . This will mount to the Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable and is designed to suspend earrings for 360 product photography and 360 product video creation.
This kit includes a T-Bar mount that connects to a turntable via magnetic mount. This provides for easy attach and detach while making it simple for centered item placement. The cross bar includes 8 individual, evenly spaced holes where users can insert earring hooks and posts to suspend, then secure via clasp on the backside of the T-Bar.
When using the 360 Earring Hanging Kit, users will be required to suspend their turntable. For this we suggest a suspended platform (ex. wood) with a hole cut in the middle. The stem mount will connect the hanging kit to the turntable and allow it to rotate freely under the platform.