Platinum Series XL – Shutter Release 360 Product Photography Turntable
Creating 360 product photography in house has never been so fast and easy. The Iconasys Platinum Series XL turntable is a high end, professional quality turntable that is built to last. Turntable highlights include:
- Automated Capture through Shutter Release (connect turntable via USB to computer and Camera via Shutter Release to turntable)
- Optimal for shooting small to large size objects up to 500 lbs (227Kg) Capacity
- 22” (56cm) diameter platform (can use with platforms up to 72” with platform extender (optional))
- Fast: Capture 24 frames capture in less than 1.5 minute
- Eliminates Vibrations / Bi-Directional (CW/CCW) / 10 Variable Speed Settings
- Unparalleled accuracy of 0.03-degrees
Included Iconasys Turntable Controller Software (Mac, Windows, Linux) controls turntable movement, positioning and will automate 360 image capture through shutter release trigger.
- Mac OSX, Windows and Linux support
- Automated 360 Image Capture: Integrates image capture with turntable movement in turn, stop, snap workflow (support for any camera with Shutter Release port)
- User Defined Frame Count: Capture from as little as 4 to over 12,000 frames per 360 rotation
- Capture Delay: Set a capture delay of XX.XX seconds (ex. when using strobes, they might need more time to recharge between shots)
- Replicate exact shooting angles every time
- Professional 360 image sets
With the Platinum Series LRG 360 Product Photography Turntable from Iconasys, users can expect to create 360 product image sets in as little as 1.5 minutes per product. All Iconasys purchases include a perpetual license (no mandatory monthly or yearly fees) and have no limits. Purchases include 1 year free technical support (via chat, phone, email & screen sharing), software upgrades and free group training sessions.
The Platinum Series XL Turntable can also be purchased with Shutter Stream 360 Software (see here).
– Computer Controlled 360 Photography Turntable
– Includes Iconasys Turntable Controller Software
– Automated 360 Image Capture (from 4-to > 12,000 frames/360)
– 22” (56 cm) Diameter Platform / 500 lbs (227 Kg) Capacity
– Precise Accuracy up to 0.03 degrees
– Aluminum Constriction / Belt driven – Non-slip
– Bi-direction (clockwise/counter clockwise) & Variable Speed Control 0.2 – 2.2RPM)
– Native Compatible on Mac OS X, Windows & Linux
– 2.1 mm Shutter Release Jack (2.1 to 2.5mm adapter available upon request)
– Support for any camera with Shutter Release Port
– Includes White & Black turntable tops
– Suggested for use with 360 Acrylic Riser (eliminates time in image editing)
– Rated 110-240V
– Includes USB cable & Power Supply (110-240V)
– 2 Year Warranty (covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use)
– SDK available
– Iconasys Turntable Controller Software Source Code available upon special request
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/iconasys/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 43
– Perpetual software license (will work forever)
– No recurring mandatory monthly or yearly fees
– 2 Year hardware warranty (covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use)
– Software is delivered in the form of a digital download
– Multi user license (install on a many computers)
– 1 year free technical support
– 1 year free software upgrades
– 7 day money back guarantee from date of hardware receipt
– Multi-unit purchase discounts are available (please contact us if interested)
360 Product Photography Intro:
Iconasys has emerged as a leader in 360 Product Photography industry by developing the fastest and most professional tools available. Trusted by thousands of professionals, retailers and brands globally (including Amazon, Wal-Mart, Nike, Adidas, Apple & Microsoft), our solutions are tried and tested and responsible for the majority of the 360 content you see online today. No other players in the industry stack up to the quality, efficiencies, functionality and overall usability we provide with our software controlled turntable solutions.
Platinum Series 360 Product Photography Turntable Overview:
The Iconasys Platinum Series XL Shutter Release 360 Photography Turntable is in a class of its own. Capable of holding up to 500 lbs. (227Kg), this turntable design consists of a highly precise custom designed worm gear motor that is controlled via software commands (USB) through the included Iconasys Turntable Controller Software. The motor was designed for power, torque, longevity and accuracy of (up to 0.03 degrees). The platinum series turntables by Iconasys includes bi-directional control, variable speed control and has capability from 4 to 12,000 photos per 360 rotation.
The Iconasys Platinum XL Shutter Release 360 Product Product Photography Turntable includes the Iconasys Stand Alone Turntable Controller Software (Mac OSX, Windows & Linux support) that allows users to control turntable via computer. We also offer a software developers kit (SDK) and source code is available upon special request for those looking to develop a custom application to control or integrate the turntable. The turntable includes a Shutter Release port that will trigger a cameras capture command (connect camera via Shutter Release cable to turntable) automatically at each shooting angle and operate in a turn, stop, snap workflow. The Platinum Series XL Turntable is the perfect tool for users looking to streamline and automate 360 image capture when working with a camera that supports shutter release commands. The resulting 360 image sets can then be processed in any 3rd party application (ex. Photoshop, Lightroom, CaptureOne etc.). The Iconasys Platinum XL Series Photography Turntable can also be sold with our proprietary Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software Suite which supports camera control, automated image capture batch image editing, processing and 360 product view output (additional info here).
Iconasys Platinum Series Turntables outperform any photography turntable on the market and is sure to be the perfect tool for all 360 product photography and 360 video requirements.
Platinum Series XL Shutter Release Photography Turntable Highlights:
- 360 Product Photography & Video Turntable: 500 lbs (227 Kg) Capacity / 22” (56cm) Diameter Platform (can be used with platform extender kit (sold separately) to support larger platforms up to 72″ diameter (182cm))
- Aluminum Construction: Turntable built entirely of high quality, lightweight, polished aerospace grade aluminum
- High Quality Components: From high end motor to digital stepper driver to build materials, our focus was on quality and longevity
- Ultimate Precision (0.03 degrees accuracy): Shoot from as little as 4 to over 12,000 frames/360 rotation
- Unparalleled Speed: Capture 24 images in under a ~90 seconds (completely automated through software)
- Vibration Free: Smooth rotation ensures for perfect 360 product photography and 360 product videos
- Variable Speed: 10 different turntable rotation speeds available (great for 360 product videos)
- Bi-directional: Shoot in clockwise or counterclockwise direction
- Eliminate Product Swing: Eliminate product movement during turntable start/stop
- Bearing Supported Platform: Ensures for even leveling of the turntable surface when shooting non center weighted products. Also provides additional motor support to ensure for longevity
- Status LED Indicators: Provides for real time feedback from the turntable for easy troubleshooting with our dedicated technical support team
- Ability to Add Larger Platforms: Turntable platform includes screw hole mounts which an additional larger platform can be secured to (platforms up to 72″ (107cm)
- 360 Acrylic Riser (purchased separately): Shoot shadow free 360 product photography to save time in post production image editing (learn more)
- 360 Hanging Kit (purchase separately): Create 360 product views of suspend items up to 40 lbs using the Platinum Turntable 360 Hanging Kit (learn more)
- 360 Platform Extender (purchased separately): Extender arms with caster wheel support extend platform support. For use with platforms up to 72″ (learn more)
- Available SDK: Looking to develop a custom application to control this Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable, we do offer a free software developers kit (contact us for additional info)
Iconasys Turntable Controller Software:
- Turntable Control through Software: Turntable connects via USB to computer and user will driver turntable movement, direction, speed and number of frames
- Automated 360 Product Photography: The included software will auto trigger camera through Shutter Release signal (camera connects to turntable via shutter release cable). User simply defines frame count (from 4 to over 12,000 frames/360 rotation) then hit start. The software will automate the 360 Product Photography capture sequence in a turn, stop, snap workflow. Delays can be added in between stop and snap (ex. in the case working with strobes that require more time to recharge in between turntable movement and snap). 24 frames/360 takes about ~1.5 minutes for the complete 24 image capture sequence to complete.
- Individual frames (JPG and/or RAW)
- Mac OSX, Windows and Linux Compatible
- 2 Year Hardware Warranty: We trust our product quality and stand behind our products offering an industry best 2 year hardware warranty
- 1 Year Free Technical Support: Via phone, online chat, screen share or email
- 1 Year Free Software Upgrades
- Free Weekly Training Classes: Join our free weekly training classes to get helpful tips and tricks, interact with other Iconasys customers and get feedback to any questions
- Perpetual Software License: One time purchase with no mandatory monthly or yearly fees
- No Limits: Create unlimited 360 product photography for the life time of your business.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Purchase with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. This turntable will work exactly as advertised and streamline your in-house 360 product photography requirements – if this for any reason is not the case, you can contact us or your reseller within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.