Platinum LRG 360 Degree Photography Turntable Highlights:
- 360 Product Photography & Video Turntable: Supports up to 300 lbs. (136 kg). 22″ diameter turntable platforms. Can be used with larger platforms up to 60″)
- Ultimate Precision (0.03 degrees accuracy): Shoot from as little as 4 to 13,062 frames/360 rotation
- Unparalleled Speed: Capture 24 images in ~90 seconds (completely automated through software)
- Vibration & Wobble Free: Smooth rotation ensures for perfect 360 product photography and videos
- Variable Speed: 10 different turntable rotation speeds available
- Bi-directional: Shoot in clockwise or counterclockwise direction
- Eliminate Product Swing: Eliminate product movement during turntable start/stop through ramp up/down speed adjustments in software
- High Quality Components: From high end motor to digital stepper driver to build materials, our focus was on quality and longevity
- Status LED Indicators: Provides for real time feedback on turntable status
- Shutter Release Jack: Support for triggering any camera with Shutter Release Port
- Use with Larger Platforms: Add additional platform up to 60″
- 1 Year Hardware Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (see Purchase Terms tab)
- Computer Controlled (via USB)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Platform Diameter: 22″ (56 cm). Can work with larger diameter platforms up to 60″ (150cm))
- Turntable Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 6″ (L x W x H)
- Rated for 110 – 240V Power (power supply 24V / 2.5A / 2.1mm connector)
- Built in USB & 2.5 mm Shutter Release Port
- Max Frame Count: 13,062 Steps / 360 Rotation
- Accuracy: 0.03 Degrees
- Rotation Speed: 10 Variable Speed Settings
- Bi-Directional Rotation (clockwise/counterclockwise)
What’s in the Box
Watch unboxing video here
- Platinum LRG 360 Photography Turntable
- 22″ Aluminum Master Platform (+3X mounting Screws)
- 22″ White Acrylic Shooting Platform
- USB Cord
- AC Power Supply (110-240V)
- Rubber Bumper Feet5
Click on thumbnail below to view 360 product photography examples
Platinum LRG 360 Photography Turntable Accessories (optional purchase)
Larger Shooting Platforms
Looking to photograph larger items? No problem, the Platinum LRG 360 Degree Photography Turntable supports larger platforms up to 60″ (152cm) in diameter and ideal for jewelry and lightweight objects up to 52 x 52 x X” (132 x 132 x XXcm).
Simply place the larger platform on top of the turntable (larger platforms can also be mounted via screws and or secured with rubber bumper feet (included with turntable). We offer a variety of platforms in Black and White that are designed for the Platinum LRG Turntable.
360 Acrylic Risers
360 Degree Photography Turntable Acrylic Risers are designed to alleviate time and effort spent in post production image editing by helping to eliminate harsh shadows underneath a product. More specifically, designed to aid those who require 360 Degree Product Photography with pure white backgrounds. Iconasys offers multiple 360 Acrylic Riser options:
Platinum LRG 360 Acrylic Riser: 22″ (56 cm) Diameter / 7″ (30 cm) Rise using 4X clear acrylic dowels / Supports up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
Standard Large 360 Acrylic Riser: 24″ (61 cm) Diameter / 10″ (25 cm) Rise (6″ (15cm) rise available upon special request) / Supports up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
Standard XL 360 Acrylic Riser: 28″ (71 cm) Diameter / 12″ (30 cm) Rise (6″ (15cm) rise available upon special request) / Supports up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
Platinum Turntable Hanging Kit
To accommodate for products and objects that wont sit flat on the surface of a turntable, or for users who are looking to get more creative with their 360 Degree Product Photography (shooting unique and compelling angles), the Platinum Turntable Hanging Kit is a great option. This kit is designed for small to large size products up to 100 lbs. The 360 Photography Hanging Kit connects to the turntable motor stem and includes 2X aluminum cross bars and eyelet bolts.
Platform Extender Kit
For users looking to shoot large objects, the Platform Extender Kit is designed for use with either the Platinum LRG or Platinum XL Series Turntables and will add functionality for adding a larger platform (note, larger platform not included). The Platform Extender Kit includes 4 extender legs with raised caster wheels that will sit flush with the turntable surface. Set up is quick and easy, simply screw in the caster wheels, then secure the extender legs into the bottom of the turntable and you’re all set!
The Platform Extender Kit can be used with Platforms from 42 – 72″ (106cm – 182cm) in diameter.
Platinum 360 Jewelry Hanging Kit
For customers who photograph Jewelry and have earrings in their product line, Iconasys offers the Platinum 360 Jewelry Hanging Kit . This will mount to the Platinum LRG 360 Degree Photography Turntable via magnet and is designed to suspend necklaces, jewelry and other lightweight items for 360 product photography and 360 product video creation. The Jewelry Hanging Kit includes 2 mounts:
- Hanging Kit Plate: This is designed for hanging necklaces and similar type objects in 360
- Hook Mount: Designed for shooting hanging earrings and similar type objects in 360
Double Earring 360 Hanging Kit
For customers who photograph Jewelry and have earrings in their product line, Iconasys offer the 360 Earring Photography Hanging Kit . This will mount to the Platinum LRG 360 Degree Photography Turntable and is designed to suspend earrings for 360 product photography and 360 product video creation.
This kit includes a T-Bar that connects to a turntable via magnetic mount. It provides for easy attach and detach while making it simple for centered item placement. The cross bar includes 8 individual, evenly spaced holes where users can insert earring hooks and posts to suspend, then secure via clasp on the backside of the T-Bar.
When using the 360 Earring Hanging Kit, users will be required to suspend their turntable. For this we suggest a suspended platform (ex. wood) with a hole cut in the middle. The stem mount will connect the hanging kit to the turntable and allow it to rotate freely under the platform.