LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Kit
LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Kit’s
Professional Grade Product Images, No Experience Required
Iconasys LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Kit’s are our most popular option among customers who shoot small to medium size products. These Lighting kits include high CRI (95+), daylight balanced LED bulbs that are evenly diffused. Each kit includes a single back light panel and two front tower lights that include dimmer knobs. LumiPad 360 Lighting Kits are available in 3 sizes:
Small LumiPad 360 Lighting Kit: 16 x 16″ Backlight + 2X 16″ Tower Lights
- Still Product Photography: Shoot products from 0.3 x 0.3 x 0.3″ to 12 x 12 x 12″ (1 x 1 x 1cm to 30 x 30 x 30cm)
- 360 Product Photography: Shoot products from 0.3 x 0.3 x 0.3″ to 11 x 11 x 11″ (1 x 1 x 1cm to 30 x 30 x 30cm)
Medium LumiPad 360 Lighting Kit: 24 x 24″ Backlight + 2X 24″ Tower Lights
- Still Product Photography: Shoot products from 1 x 1 x 1″ to 20 x 20 x 20″ (3 x 3 x 3cm to 50 x 50 x 50cm)
- 360 Product Photography: Shoot products from 1 x 1 x 1″ to 19 x 19 x 19″ (3 x 3 x 3cm to 48 x 48 x 48cm)
Large LumiPad 360 Lighting Kit: 34 x 34″ Backlight + 2X 34″ Tower Lights
- Still Product Photography: Shoot products from 1 x 1 x 1″ to 28 x 28 x 28″ (3 x 3 x 3cm to 71 x 71 x 71cm)
- 360 Product Photography: Shoot products from 1 x 1 x 1″ to 26 x 26 x 26″ (3 x 3 x 3cm to 66 x 66 x 66cm)
LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Overview
Professional quality still & 360 product photography lighting kits at a fraction of the price of our competitors.
- Dimmable LED Lighting
- 50,000 Hours Lifespan
- 95+ CRI
- Daylight Balanced (5,600k)
Color Accurate Results – Every Time
- Larger shooting area vs. traditional light box’s
- Control reflections through dimmable LED’s
- Functional: Adjust lighting positions to accommodate for object size
- Easy Product Placement
1 Year Hardware Warranty
LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting for Still Product Photography
Iconasys LumiPad 360 Product Photography kits are a great, affordable and professional option for still product photography. This desktop lighting is optimal for small to medium size objects up to 28 x 28 x 28″ and when used with a clear acrylic shooting stand, users can expect professional quality color accurate results results with consistent backgrounds every time.
For still product photography, the majority of customers will bundle the LumiPad Lighting Kit with our Shutter Stream Product Photography Software which integrates camera control (compatible cameras), image capture, editing, processing and output tools. By combining key workflow tasks into a single, stand alone software, Shutter Stream will streamline workflows and allow users to automate and create professional product images in just seconds. The software includes automated background removal tools that make it easy and efficient to achieve product images with white backgrounds.
When using with Shutter Stream Software:
- Simplify & automate product photography workflows
- Professional results with pure white backgrounds in seconds
- Real Time Preview: See results before you even capture an image
- Automated & Batch Image Editing, Processing & Saving
- Repeatable, consistent results in seconds
LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting for 360 Product Photography
Iconasys LumiPad Lighting Kits are a great option for 360 Product Photography Lighting. These kits will ensure for correctly exposed results with consistent backgrounds every time.
LumiPad Lighting Kits can work with all Iconasys 360 Product Photography Turntables however the most popular options are:
If 360 product photography with pure white backgrounds is a requirement, consider a 360 Acrylic Riser. This will sit on top of the turntable and extend a clear platform vertically above the table. With the LumiPad 360 Back Light Panel sitting behind the turntable and riser, backgrounds are shot at or near pure white. If not pure white, Iconasys 360 Product Photography Turntables include Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software which includes a batch image editing suite that has background adjustment and background removal tools for achieving 360 Product Photograph with pure white backgrounds in just minutes!
Why not a Product Photography Light Box?
With so many of our competitors pushing enclosed product photography light box solutions, users are left convinced they require an enclosed lighting solution. The truth is light box’s or enclosed lighting is often not required for the vast majority of products. The only objects we suggest a light box for is highly reflective items, when the reflections on the items need to be controlled. The other case that could yield the need for a light box requirement is when users are shooting in an environment with harsh external lighting that could cause issues with lighting consistency.
Did you know our LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Kit can easily be turned into an enclosed studio in just seconds by simply using white foam board panels on the top and either side of the light. We also do offer small scale Product Photography Light Box’s however these aren’t suggested for all product photography requirements.
The benefit of a LumiPad 360 Lighting Kit include:
- Cost savings of thousands of dollars vs. our competitors
- Smaller size/space requirements (ex. Competitor A has a 40 x 40 x 38″ light box that can only shoot max object size of 21 x 21 x 23″ and max 360 product photography object size of 16 x 16 x 23″)
- Flexibility to adjust lighting position (ideal for those who have a wide range of products in different sizes)
- …and ultimately – Better Quality Results!
Not sure what lighting is best for your specific requirements? Please contact us so one of our customer service personnel can help guide you as to what solution is best for your needs
Learn more about our Still and 360 Product Photography Software & Hardware for your Application & Industry