Photography Lighting from Iconasys
Still & 360 Product Photography Lighting
Did you know that 90% of photography quality comes down to correct lighting?
We understand not everyone is a professional photographer – that is, not everyone understands how to correctly set lighting when shooting product photography. With years of experience and expertise in product and in-studio photography, Iconasys set out to design and deliver user friendly, affordable and professional grade product photography lighting solutions. All Iconasys lighting is designed for user of any experience and will enable users to create consistent, high quality still and 360 product photography every time. All purchases from Iconasys include free premium technical support so we are here to help if required.
Iconasys manufactures a wide range of product photography light box’s, modular lighting kits and studio photography lights that will yield color accurate, professional grade product photography in seconds. Lighting ranges in size from small macro/jewelry photography light box’s to entire studio kits designed for shooting large objects up to 7 x 7 x 7 feet.
Iconasys Product Photography Lighting is optimal for:
- Still Product Photography: Use with our Shutter Stream Product Photography Software to create high quality product images with white backgrounds in seconds.
- 360 Product Photography: Use with an Iconasys 360 product photography turntable to create professional quality, web-ready 360 product views in <5 minutes per product!
Why Choose Iconasys for Product Photography Lighting?
- Professional Results: Lighting is the #1 most important variable when trying to create high quality product images. All Iconasys product photography lighting options are designed with results in mind and will guarantee to produce professional quality images. We use flicker free, full spectrum LED bulbs that are rated at 95+ CRI to ensure for color accurate and consistent results.
- White Backgrounds: Did you ever ask yourself how much time, money and effort you are spending editing product images to achieve white backgrounds? Iconasys Product Photography Lighting will allow users to achieve still and 360 product photography with pure white backgrounds with little to no image editing required. Minimizing the amount of time spent editing images often allows the investment in an Iconasys lighting solution to pay for itself. Users can also work with the Iconasys Shutter Stream Software to achieve product images with transparent backgrounds (in PNG & TIFF output).
- User Friendly: Are you new to product photography? No problem, you don’t need to be an expert to use Iconasys lighting solutions. In fact, even if you have no prior photography experience, our solutions can work for you. We provide thorough documentation including set-up guides, lighting diagrams and videos with all purchases to train users how to achieve high quality results. We also include 1 year free Premium Technical Support so if you have questions or need tips, we are here to help.
- Quality: Iconasys lighting solutions are trusted by some of the worlds largest brands and retailers with the most stringent and demanding imaging requirements. We understand we must deliver high quality tools that will outperform all requirements and utilize the highest quality components and LED’s in all lighting designs.
- Longevity: We want to provide our customers with lighting that will stand the test of time. All Iconasys lighting solutions use LED’s rated for 50,000+ hours.
- Dimmable: Adjust lighting panel intensity via dimming in most Iconasys lighting solutions.
- Tried & Tested: Trusted by over 5,000 customers globally, Iconasys product photography lighting is sure to deliver on all still & 360 product photography requirements
- Affordable: We offer the most competitive prices in the industry for still & 360 product photography lighting.
- Functional: We understand a single lighting design will not meet all requirements. We also are aware different products need different lighting. Our LumiPad and LED Studio Kits provide users freedom and functionality for adjusting light positioning to achieve the best quality results.
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Formats: We offer a wide range of light box’s, modular lighting kits and full studio set ups. Lighting can be purchased piecemeal or in complete, ready to shoot set ups. Our customer success team is available to help consult as to what solution will best meet your demands and budget.
- Free Premium Technical Support: We not only sell you the product, we’re here to make sure you are using it correctly and achieving the best quality results. Support available via: Phone, Chat, Email & Screen Share.
Product Photography Solutions trusted by thousands of leading brands, retailers & professionals including:
Iconasys LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Systems are our most popular lighting packages. They provide functionality and flexibility for shooting objects small to large due to the non-constrained nature of the lighting (vs. a traditional lightbox) and the ability to maneuver light positioning, distance and angles. These lighting systems will yield high quality product photography and provide users the ability to achieve pure white backgrounds. All LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting systems include a large back lit LED panel (sits behind the product) with two LED tower lights (used to light the product). All LumiPad 360 Lighting Systems use dimmable, evenly diffused, full spectrum and high CRI (95+) daylight balanced bulbs (5,600K) to ensure consistent and color-accurate results every time. LumiPad 360 Lighting are designed for:
- Still Product Photography: To automate still product photography workflows and to easily achieve pure white backgrounds, consider bundling Shutter Stream Product Photography Software. If using for still imaging, consider a clear acrylic shooting platform.
- 360 Product Photography: For those interested in using an Iconasys Product Photography Light Box to create 360 product photography, consider an Iconasys 360 Product Photography Turntable and/or Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software.
LumiPad 360 packages are available in 3 different sizes:
1X 16 x 16″ Backlight Panel
2X 16 x 4″ LED Tower Lights
1X 24 x 24″ Backlight Panel
2X Spectro 400 Pro LED Panel Lights
2X Light Stands
3X 26 x 26” *White Panels
*to convert into Light Box
1X 34 x 34″ Backlight Panel
2X Spectro 600 LED Panel Lights
2X Light Stands
3X 36 x 36” *White Panels
*to convert into Light Box
The Iconasys Spectro Pro Series are in a class of their own. We have spared no expenses in the design and manufacturing – delivering high quality LED Panel’s with full spectrum LED’s rated at 95+ CRI to ensure for maximum color accuracy. Each Spectro Pro panel features bi-color, flicker-free light output and supports stepless dimming and color adjustment (3,200 – 5,600K) via on-board LCD panel or via wireless remote (included). The panel frame is constructed using aerospace grade aluminum which provides portability (lightweight) and durability. Each panel includes a U-shaped Yoke that will mount to almost any light stand for easy positioning (height and tilt adjustment) and barn doors to help shape light output. Spectro Pro LED Panel Lights are available in 2 options:
- Spectro Pro 400: Stepless Dimming, Bi-color (3,200 – 5,600K), 4,000LM, 400 LED’s, 95+ CRI, Flicker-free, 50,000+ hours lifespan, Barndoors, 11.8 x 1.1 x 4.9″ (2X included with Medium LumiPad Lighting Kit)
- Spectro Pro 600: Stepless Dimming, Bi-color (3,200 – 5,600K), 4,320LM, 600 LED’s, 95+ CRI, Flicker-free, 50,000+ hours lifespan, Barndoors, 9.5 x 1.25 x 7.5” (2X included with Large LumiPad Lighting Kit)
Iconasys Spectro LED Panel’s include an adjustable light stand capeable of operating from 28 to 72″ tall. Spectro Pro LED Panels are designed with versatility in mind and will allow users to achieve desired light effects when shooting product photography and video.
Looking to photograph larger objects or products? Iconasys Professional Studio Lighting Kits provide a complete studio set up that includes daylight balanced, high CRI (95+) dimmable LED Studio lights, white photography backdrop and backdrop stand. Use these affordable, yet high quality lighting kits to shoot high quality product images with white backgrounds. Included with each kit is a professional lighting diagram set up guide and free technical support.
The Iconasys 4 Light Professional LED Studio Kit is ideal for shooting objects from 4 x 4 x 4″ (10 x 10 x 10 cm) up to 48 x 48 x 60″ (120 x 120 x 152cm). Suggested operating space for this set up (minimum): 7 x 9 x 10 feet (L x W x H).
The Iconasys 6 Light Professional LED Studio Kit is ideal for shooting objects from 4 x 4 x 4″ (10 x 10 x 10 cm) up to 72 x 72 x 80″ (182 x 182 x 203cm). Suggested operating space for this set up (minimum): 12 x 12 x 10 feet (L x W x H).
A step into professional studio lights was a natural progression for Iconasys. With many customers shooting large size products, we knew we needed to deliver a professional quality LED studio light that could meet stringent demands of our customers. In this design, we cut no corners and used the finest components, materials and SMD LED module available. The Iconasys LED Studio Light is rated for 50,000+ hours lifespan and operates at 95+ CRI to ensure for maximum color fidelity. Capeable of outputting 10,000 Lx, this super bright and efficient LED offers dimming via on-board LED or wireless remote (included with purchase). It operates at 5,600K to emit perfect daylight balanced lighting and includes an on-board fan and aluminum heatshield to ensure for longevity and continued use at low operating temperatures. Iconasys LED Studio Lights are designed for product photography and video and can be operated by users of any skill level looking to create high quality, consistent results every time. Each LED Studio Light includes:
- 1X Iconasys LED Studio Light®: High CRI (95+), Daylight Balanced (5,600K), Ultra Bright (>10,000 Lx), Dimmable, Aluminum Heat Shield (maintain low operating temp), 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- 1X Remote: Dim Iconasys LED Studio Lights® via remote control. 99 channels 2.4G wireless remote control (range up to 100 feet)
- 1X Softbox: High Quality 24 x 36″ (60x x 90cm) softboxes include inner reflective paneling and dual diffuses to ensure for high quality product images
- 1X Adjustable Light Stand: High quality light stands made of thick aluminum profile tubing are adjustable from 39″ (100cm) to 100″ (254cm) tall
LED Studio Lights are included with the Iconasys 4 & 6 Light Product Photography Studios.
Iconasys Table Top Product Photography Light Box’s
Iconasys offers a range of table top product photography light box’s that will enable users of any skill level to create high quality product images in-house. These enclosed studios are constrained in shooting size so will be optimal for customers with smaller size objects and product lines that are consistent in size. Iconasys Light Box’s can be used for:
- Still Product Photography: To automate still product photography workflows and to easily achieve pure white backgrounds, consider bundling Shutter Stream Product Photography Software.
- 360 Product Photography:For those interested in using an Iconasys Product Photography Light Box to create 360 product photography, consider an Iconasys 360 Product Photography Turntable and/or Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software.
The Iconasys Jewelry Photography Light Box is a professional quality light box designed for jewelry and other small items product photography. Highlights include:
- Designed specifically for Jewelry & other small object product photography (max shooting size 6 x 6 x 4″)
- Small Size Light Box: 11.8 x 9.5 x 9″ Jewelry Photography Light Box
- Integrated High Quality LED Bulbs: High CRI (95+) Daylight Balanced LED Lighting (5,600K)
- Dimmable: Adjust front, bottom and back LED panels via dimmer knobs
- LED Sparkle Light: Add additional sparkle to Jewelry using the built in LED sparkle light
- Shooting Orientation: Front & top down shooting options (includes top down mount)
Still Jewelry Photography (how it works video): Use with Shutter Stream Software to automate still imaging capture, processing, editing and background removal. Also suggested for use with the focus stacking plugin.
360 Jewelry Photography (how it works video): Use with the Iconasys 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable and Shutter Stream 360 Software to easily create 360 Jewelry Photography (see 360 jewelry photography examples).
360 Diamond Photography (how it works video): Use with the Iconasys 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable and Shutter Stream 360 Software to easily create 360 Diamond Photography (see 360 diamond photography examples).
The 15″ Photography Light Box is a professional quality light box with perfectly diffused lighting that is designed for shooting still product photography of small to medium sized products. Highlights include:
- 15 x 15 x 15″ Light Box: Capable of shooting products up to 10 x 10 x 10″
- LED Lighting: 5,600K Daylight Balanced Bulbs at 90+ CRI
- Shooting Orientation: Take top down or side shots (using tripod)
- Perfect Diffusion: Bottom & Back Lit LED Panels perfectly diffused to ensure for consistent & color accurate results
- Hard Wall Design: With Reflective Internal Panels to bounce and cast soft light on subject
- Made in the USA
Still Product Photography (how it works video): Use with Shutter Stream Software to automate still imaging capture, processing, editing and background removal.
360 Product Photography: Due to constrained size of this 15″ Lightbox, we suggest users consider a LumiPad 360 Product Photography Lighting Kit instead. LumiPad Lighting Kits can easily be converted into Light Box’s using white panels.
The Iconasys LumiPad 360 Lightbox integrates a 3X LED Light Panel set up (1X backlight panel + 2X tower lights – similar to small LumiPad Light Kit) into a light tent to create an enclosed shooting environment that will yield high quality product images with pure white backgrounds. Highlights include:
- Two Sizes: Available in 16 x 16 x 16″ and 24 x 24 x 24″
- 3X LED Panel: 2X Corner Light Panels + 1X Back LightPanel at 5,600K Daylight Balanced
- Clear Acrylic Shooting Platform: Designed for still product photography to achieve white backgrounds
- Enclosed Light Box: Soft wall design with reflective internal panels to internally bounce light
- Made in the USA
Still Product Photography (how it works video): Streamline still product photography workflows and to easily achieve pure white backgrounds, consider bundling Shutter Stream Product Photography Software.
LumiPad: Stand-Alone LED Photography Light Panels
Iconasys LumiPad LED Photography Light Panels can be used as bottom or back lighting panels to achieve white backgrounds when shooting product photography. These panels contain high CRI LED daylight balanced bulbs that are easily diffused to ensure for maximum color accuracy. LumiPad Light Panels are a great addition to existing product photography lighting set ups and will save users time and effort in post production image editing.
Used as a Bottom Light Panel: These LED Light Panels are designed to work with existing photography lighting set ups and will eliminate shadows and reflections while providing a very consistent background – saving users a lot of time and effort in image editing workflows. Simply place the panel on the floor and set products on top of it to eliminate shadows. This is a great lighting option that is designed for use with the Shutter Stream Automated Background Removal tool.
Used as a Back Light Panel: Many Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable customers will use a LumiPad as a high-key background behind the turntable. This will guarantee 360 product product photography with pure white backgrounds.
Click here to view size options and pricing.
Learn more about our Still and 360 Product Photography Software & Hardware for your Application & Industry