Professional 360 Products Photography
360 Products Photography Equipment & Software
Iconasys is a developer of product photography software, lighting and 360 product photography turntables that are designed to streamline in-studio photography workflows through automation. To date, Iconasys has earned the trust of over 4,000 customers – including some of the biggest studios, brands and retailers. About 35% of current customers are professional photographers who offer photography as a service and use Iconasys solutions to enhance studio workflow efficiencies when shooting still and 360 product photography. Below is an overview of Iconasys product photography solutions:
Over 4,000 customers in 40 countries trust Iconasys for their Product Photography Requirements. Here are a few:
Professional 360 Product Photography Equipment
The Iconasys Product Photography Turntable range is the most versatile in the industry with over 7 models ranging in different sizes, support weight and functionality. Our 360 product photography equipment is a step above the rest and is sure to deliver for any 360 product photography as a service job a professional will tackle. All Iconasys turntables include software:
- Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software (Mac/Windows): Integrates with a long list of compatible cameras, includes camera control, integrates camera snap with turntable movement in a turn, stop, snap workflow, includes a vast image editing suite (color corrections, enhancements, automated background removal etc..), image processing/output (JPG, TIFF, PNG, RAW) and 360 Product View customization, creation & completely unbranded output (interactive HTML5, interactive MP4, Animated GIF, MP4 Video).
- Stand Alone Photography Turntable Controller (Mac/Windows): Currently using CaptureOne or LightRoom? Our stand alone turntable controller is a great option. Iconasys turntables include Shutter Release capability which automatically triggers camera snap during turntable stop at every pre-defined angle (ex. choose 72 frames/360, turntable will stop at every 5-degrees). When imageis captured while camera is tethered, it will be automatically uploaded into the 3rd party capture software where users can edit, process and output. With this option, users can also purchase the stand alone 360 Product View Creator Software to compose the 360 image sets (JPG and/or PNG) into web-ready 360 product view files.
See Realtime Worfklow video using Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software:
The most professional solutions available for 360 Product Photography
360 Product Photography Software
- Iconasys 360 Product View Creator Software – Designed for users who have a way of capturing and editing a 360 set of images. Simply import a set of images to create a fully customizeable 360 product view in HTML5, GIF, Interactive MP4 and standard MP4 video format. How it Works Video
- Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software – Designed for users who have a way of capturing a 360 set of images. Import a set of images then utilize Shutter Stream’s 360 image editing tools then create a fully customizeable 360 view in HTML5, GIF, Interactive MP4 and standard MP4 video format. How it Works Video
- Shutter Stream 360 Photography Software – A complete turnkey 360 Product Photography Software. Includes camera control, 360 automated capture for use with 4 different photography turntable types (manual, motorized, shutter release and Iconasys USB turntables). Also includes batch image editing, processing and still image (JPG, TIFF, PNG, RAW) + 360 product view output (HTML5, GIF, Interactive MP4, standard MP4 video) tools.
No matter what your 360 product photography requirements or set up, iconasys offers solutions that are sure to help streamline, automate and output professional quality 360 product views that can be distributed to clients for use in their own websites.
Product Photography Automation Software
Shutter Stream Product Photography Software is the fastest, easiest and most complete Professional Photography Software in the market. Shutter Stream includes an advanced DSLR image capture suite and streamlined image editing and processing software to allow professionals to operate at maximum efficiencies. Shutter Stream’s image capture tools advance beyond the standard, preview, exposure, snap workflows by allowing for pre-crop and image overlay. Both JPG and RAW images can be captured and are instantly uploaded to the program for proofing, editing, processing, emailing, ftp and outputting. The image editing tool included has advanced features that compare to stand alone image editing suites and encourage batch processing to eliminate time and effort spent creating the high quality image desired.
Shutter Stream provides the ability to efficiently Capture and Process high quality images in-house while allowing anyone to shoot at their own discretion and work on their own schedule in order to meet deadlines. Below discusses Shutter Stream’s Image Capture, Editing and Processing features that optimize workflow efficiencies and ease of use for the Professional Photographer