Professional 360 Product Photography Equipment & Software
Iconasys is a developer of professional grade 360 photography turntables, software and lighting that are designed to streamline and automate 360 product photography workflows. Iconasys has risen to become the professionals choice for 360 product photography by delivering high quality, reliable and affordable solutions that offer unrivaled efficiencies, precision and functionality. Iconasys has earned the trust of thousands of customers – including some of the biggest studios, brands and retailers. About 35% of current customers are professional photographers who offer 360 product photography as a service and use Iconasys solutions to enhance studio workflow efficiencies when shooting 360 product photography for their clients. Professional photographers who choose Iconasys for their 360 Product Photography equipment can join our Trusted Professionals Network (largest 360 product photography services network) for free.
Why Choose Iconasys for 360 Product Photography?
- It’s Fast – Create web-ready 360 Product Photography in just minutes
- Automated Workflows – eliminate timely and tedious tasks through the Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software automation (capture, editing, processing & output)
- Deliverable – Output completely unbranded, fully customizeable web-ready 360 product views that can be provided direct to client so they can self-host on their own website (view 360 product view examples)
- Use with Existing Studio Equipment – Already have lighting? Great, our turntables and software can be used with your own equipment – both continuous and strobes (see Shooting 360 Product Photography with strobes video)
- Use with Existing Studio Software – Are you a CaptureOne or Adobe Lightroom user? Iconasys turntables can integrate with existing workflows and allow to capture tethered into 3rd party photography studio software’s
- Functionality – Iconasys offers a wide variety of 360 product photography accessories that are designed to make any 360 shooting job a breeze (for ex. our 360 hanging kit helps suspend items that wont sit upright on a turntable)
- Industry Leading Support & Warranties – All purchase include 1 year free premium technical support and industry leading warranties
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We design our products and stand behind them 100%. All purchases include a customer satisfaction guarantee
Over 7,000 customers in 50 countries trust Iconasys for their Still & 360 Product Photography Requirements. Here are a few:
The Iconasys Advantage...
Iconasys is the global leader in professional grade 360 product photography equipment and software. Our customer first consultative approach, paired with piecemeal offerings allows us to deliver solutions based on a customers specific requirements. We vow never to oversell and guarantee best in class software, hardware and image quality, workflow efficiencies, ease of use and functionality.
All Iconasys solutions are a one-time purchase and have no mandatory recurring monthly or yearly fees. We outcompete on price and offer the lowest cost ownership in the industry.
Ease of Use
Iconasys designs professional grade solutions that are intuitive and easy to use. Users can expect to efficiently create high quality product photography and video in-house.
Iconasys has a proven track record of exceptional quality. All purchases include a satisfaction guarantee while our software and hardware provide best in class quality.
We sell you the product and are here to ensure you make the most of your investment. All purchases from Iconasys include one year free premium technical support.
Professional 360 Product Photography Equipment
The Iconasys 360 Product Photography Turntable range is the most versatile in the industry with multiple models ranging in different sizes, support weight and functionality. Our 360 product photography equipment is a step above the rest and is sure to deliver for any 360 product photography as a service job a professional will tackle. Iconasys 360 Product Photography Turntables are computer controlled via either:
- Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography + Video Software (Mac/Windows): Integrates with a long list of compatible cameras, includes camera control, automated 360 capture (turn, stop, snap), includes a vast image editing suite (batch functionality), image processing/output (JPG, TIFF, PNG, RAW) and 360 Product View output (interactive HTML5, interactive MP4, Animated GIF, MP4 Video). Also includes automated 360 Product Video shooting mode.
- Iconasys Turntable Controller Software (Mac/Windows/Linux): Iconasys turntables include Shutter Release capability which automatically triggers camera snap during turntable stop at every pre-defined angle (ex. choose 72 frames/360, turntable will stop at every 5-degrees). Images can be captured to SD Card or tethered to 3rd party capture software. With this option, users can also purchase the stand alone 360 Product View Creator Software to compose the 360 image sets (JPG and/or PNG) into web-ready 360 product view files.
See Real-time Workflow video using Iconasys 360 Product Photography Equipment & Software
Professional 360 Product Photography Software
360 Product View Creator Software – Software designed for 360 image composition. Users simply import a set of JPG images into this software to create an interactive 360 product views in HTML5, 360 Animated GIF, Interactive MP4 and Standard MP4 video. 360 Product views are fully customizable and support interactivity (click and drag left/right), hot-spot image tagging & deep zoom. This software also supports multi-row 360 (also called 3D product views). There is no camera control or image editing tools included. This 360 View Creator Software is included with the Shutter Stream 360 Program & Shutter Stream 360 Captureless.
Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software – This option allows user to import a set of images into the Shutter Stream 360 software for image editing (batch crop, color adjustment, image enhancement, background removal etc..), image processing (batch image resizing, renaming, watermarking, resolution adjustments etc..) & image output tools (includes still image output + 360 product view output). This is the complete Shutter Stream 360 software with camera functionality disabled.
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software – Shutter Stream 360 integrates camera control and automated image capture and specific 360 shooting workflow modes to streamline the ENTIRE 360 product photography workflow. It includes Camera Control, Image Composition, Automated 360 Image Capture, 4 different turntable shooting modes, a vast Image Editing Suite (edits can be applied in a batch process to an entire set of images shot over a 360), Image Processing (batch resizing, renaming, watermarking etc..) and 360 Product View Output (multiple different output options/formats). It is the only completely integrated software application for 360 product photography and users can expect to create professional grade 360 photography in just minutes per product. Shutter Stream 360 also includes all the standard still imaging capabilities of the Shutter Stream Software so it will prove to be a valuable tool for Still Product Photography. If you are looking for a complete end to end 360 product photography software, have a compatible camera and are interested in increasing ease of use while also streamlining 360 photography processes, then this is the software you should be considering. Shutter Stream 360 will not only control important variables, it will also make it easier to create better quality images and expedite the process by automating image capture, image upload and image editing processes. So I will encourage you to consider the entire end to end workflow of your 360 photography while also putting a value on your time (as our complete 360 workflow process will be about 600% more efficient). We also provide photography turntables.
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photo + Video Software – Our most functional and feature packed software. Shutter Stream 360 Product Photo + Video Software includes all features of the standard 360 product photography software and include video capture and 360 product video to 360 product view conversion
No matter what your 360 product photography requirements or set up, iconasys offers solutions that are sure to help streamline, automate and output professional quality 360 product views that can be distributed to clients for use in their own websites.
Professional 360 Product Video Solutions
Looking to create professional 360 product videos? In addition to 360 product photography, iconasys photography turntables can be used to automate 360 product video creation. All Iconasys turntable include:
- Synchronize Video Record with Turntable Movement: When using a compatible camera, users can define spin duration (in degrees) and Shutter Stream 360 Software will automate the video record start/stop with turntable movement.
- Variable Speed Control: Choose from 10 different speed settings to create 360 product videos that meet your exact requirements
- Vibration Free Rotation: Shooting small items? Iconasys turntables eliminate vibrations to ensure for professional looking 360 product videos
- Consistent Spin Rate: All Iconasys turntable rotate at a smooth and consistent speed
- Bi-Direction: Choose from Clockwise or Counter Clockwise