Still & 360 Product Photography Solutions for Industrial Parts
Still & 360 Photography Solutions for Parts
Iconasys has risen to become an industry leader in automated product photography solutions by delivering solutions that automate in-house photography processes, streamline workflows by up to 800% and enable users of any skill level to easily create high quality product images. Since launch in 2014, we have gained the trust of over 4,000 customers globally – majority of which whom are using our solutions on a daily basis for their product photography requirements. Current customers include many major brands (Nike, Adidas, Dow, GE), Retailers (Amazon, Wal-Mart, O-Reily Auto Parts) and Professional Photographers. Our solutions are tried and tested and if you are looking to take your product photography in-house or simply increase efficiencies and image quality, Iconasys has you covered.
Iconasys solutions range from stand-alone still & 360 Product Photography Software, Professional Grade Lighting Solutions and 360 Product Photography Turntables that are designed for users of any skill level, from first timer to professional, and with any budget.
All purchases from Iconasys are a one time purchase (no mandatory recurring fees) that allow users to create infinite still and 360 product images for the lifetime of their business. Please contact us should you wish to speak with one of our customer success reps to learn more about how Iconasys Product Photography Solutions can benefit your business.
Click to learn more about how we shot the 360 Product Photography example to the left
Over 6,500 customers in 50 countries trust Iconasys for their Product Photography Requirements. Here are a few:
Shutter Stream Product Photography Software
Shutter Stream Product Photography Software (Mac/Windows) is the perfect solution for businesses and individuals who have to photograph industrial parts. Traditionally, parts photography workflows are fragmented and require too many steps to achieve the high quality results required. Shutter Stream introduces automated workflows at a level never achieved by any other application by integrating camera control, image composition, image capture, image editing, automated background removal, image processing and output tools into a single stand alone program (see complete list of features here). This turnkey software is designed for users of any skill level and includes an intuitive User Interface. Users can expect to increase workflow efficiencies up to 1,000% which guarantees Shutter Stream Product Photography Software will pay for itself simply in time savings. The program is designed for use with a long list of compatible cameras and can be used with any existing lighting set up or with an Iconasys LED Lighting Studio to guarantee professional results with pure white backgrounds. See How it Works Video below:
Product Photography Lighting Solutions
Did you know 90% of professional quality photography comes down to the correct lighting? Iconasys offers many product photography lighting options for shooting industrial parts that range in size and functionality. All Iconasys lighting solutions include long life (rated 50,000 hrs), high CRI LED bulbs that will ensure for professional and color accurate results every time. Lighting options are perfect for both still imaging and 360 product photography when used with an Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable. The best lighting option for your unique requirements will primary depend on minimum and maximum object size. Our most popular Product Photography Lighting options in the Industrial Parts industry include:
- LumiPad 360 Product Photography Light Box: Includes two front LED tower lights and one LED back light panel in either a 16 x 16 x 16″ or 24 x 24 x 24″ Light Tent. Optimal for objects up to 20 x 20 x 20″. Can also be used with an Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable and 360 Acrylic Riser for automated 360 product photography with Pure White Backgrounds.
- LumiPad 360 Lighting Kit: Includes 2X front Tower Lights and a Back light Panel. All lights are rated at 95+ CRI, are daylight balanced and dimmable. Available in 3 sizes up to 34 x 34″. Can also be used with an Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable and 360 Acrylic Riser for automated 360 product photography with Pure White Backgrounds.
- 15″ LED Light Box: Includes hundreds of perfectly diffused, day light balanced LED bulbs which will ensure for color accurate product images every time while eliminating harsh hot spots on reflective metal watches. Not optimal for use with a turntable.
Use either option with Shutter Stream Product Photography Software to automate and streamline your still product imaging workflows.
360 Product Photography Solutions Overview
Interested in selling more product online? Consider 360 Product Photography – an effective eCommerce Product Photography tool designed to help increase conversion rates. This is especially useful when selling industrial parts as it will help website Iconasys offers a wide variety of 360 Spin Product Photography Solutions that include:
- 360 Product Photography Software:
- Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software
- Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software
- 360 Product View Creator Software
- 360 Product Photography Turntables:
- Manual Photography Turntables
- Computer Controlled Photography Turntables (automated 360 image capture)
- Fully Integrated 360 Photography Systems: Includes 360 Software, Photography Turntable and Lighting
No matter what your 360 imaging requirements, Iconasys has solutions that are sure to meet your needs and budget. Feel free to Contact Us should you wish to learn more about what solution is best for your unique requirements.
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software
If you are looking to go 360, Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software is the perfect tool for you. Designed for users of any skill level, Shutter Stream 360 is a turnkey workflow automation software that controls important variables required for high quality 360 product photography creation. Included in the Shutter Stream 360 Photography Suite is:
- Image Capture Automation: Designed to work with a wide array of photography turntables (including manual, motorized, shutter release and our own line of USB controlled turntables)
- Vast Image Editing Suite: Includes image enhancement, color correction, color adjustment, background removal, image clipping and orientation tools)
- Batch Processing Tools: Batch Editing, Background Removal, Saving, Renaming, Resizing & Watermarking
- Custom Profile Creation: Create and re-use Camera Setting, Image Editing and Image Output profiles.
- 360 View Creation: Interactive (click and drag & zoom), fully customizeable, web-ready (iframe), 360 Product Views in multiple formats. Self hosting or hosting through our cloud service.
- 360 Video Capture: Create web-ready 360 product videos in seconds
Users can expect capture, edit, process and output a web-ready 360 product views in just minutes – increasing efficiencies by up to 1,000% vs. traditional workflows. See How it Works Video (using Iconasys USB Turntable) below:
“Whatever I bought had to be simple and create professional results. To my amazement, within 15 minutes of installing software and connecting turntable, I was able to get my first 360 Product View – it worked seamlessly. Easy to setup, easy to use and with fantastic results. Even for a guy who had ZERO prior experience.” – Mark Lipp – Co-sulting.com
360 Product Photography Turntables
Iconasys offers a variety of manual and computer controlled 360 Product Photography Turntables that will automate and streamline 360 Product Photography Workflows. Our flagship line of computer controlled turntable can be used with the Stand Alone Turntable Controller Software to automate image capture with any camera through Shutter Release commands while our Shutter Stream 360 Software Suite controls a long list of compatible cameras to automate the entire 360 Photography Workflow including image capture, editing, processing and 360 product view creation. The complete list of Iconasys turntables can be viewed here however our most popular options for Bottle Photography:
- 9″ Manual Turntable: Requires user to manually adjust table to each shooting location. 9″ Diameter. Supports up to 20 lbs.
- 18″ Manual Turntable: Requires user to manually adjust table. 18″ Diameter. Supports up to 50 lbs.
- Silver Series MID Turntable: Computer Controlled. 11.75″ Diameter. Supports up to 25 lbs. (our most popular option for small parts)
- Silver Series LRG Turntable: Computer Controlled. 18″ Diameter. Supports up to 40 lbs. (our most popular option for large parts)
- Platinum Series MID Turntable: Computer Controlled. 19.75″ Diameter. Supports up to 75 lbs. (our top of the line turntable)
- and more….
Questions? Contact Us
Have questions or looking for a consultation about which Iconasys solution is best fit for your requirements? We’re here for you. Feel free to drop us an email using the contact form below or if between the hours of 8am – 4:30pm PST, give our sales team a call at 949-945-0779 (select option 2).