Still & 360 Photography Solutions for Cannabis
Still & 360 Cannabis Photography
Iconasys has emerged as the leader in integrated Still & 360 Cannabis Photography solutions by delivering professional, advanced and affordable solution that enable users to create high quality images in house. Since launch in 2014, we have gained the trust of over 4,000 customers globally – majority of which whom are using our solutions on a daily basis for their photography requirements. While our software features, workflow automation, integration and ease of use are enough to set us apart from our competitors, we also are able to deliver Cannabis photography solutions that are very affordable.Iconasys offers a range of solutions that include:
- Stand-alone Still & 360 Product Photography Automation Software
- Professional Grade Light Boxes & Lighting Kits
- Computer Controlled 360 Product Photography Turntables
All Iconasys solutions are designed for users of any skill level, from first timer to professional, cater to all budgets, produce high quality results and streamline workflows. All purchases from Iconasys are a one time purchase (no mandatory recurring fees) that allow users to create infinite still and 360 product images for the lifetime of their business. Please contact us should you wish to speak with a member of our team to learn more about how Iconasys Cannabis Photography Solutions can benefit your business.
Over 6,000 customers in 50 countries trust Iconasys for their Product Photography Requirements. Here are a few:
Shutter Stream Photography Software for Cannabis
Shutter Stream Cannabis Photography Software (Mac/Windows) is the perfect solution for users who who require photography for Cannabis. Traditionally, in-house photography workflows are fragmented and require too many steps to achieve the high quality results required. Shutter Stream introduces automated workflows at a level never achieved by any other application by integrating camera control, image composition, image capture, image editing, automated background removal, image processing and output tools into a single stand alone program (see complete list of features here). This turnkey Cannabis Photography Software is designed for users of any skill level and includes an intuitive User Interface. Users can expect to increase workflow efficiencies up to 1,000% which guarantees Shutter Stream Software will pay for itself simply in time savings when photographing Cannabis in-house. The program is designed for use with a long list of compatible cameras and can be used with any existing lighting set up or with an Iconasys LED Lighting Studio to guarantee professional results with pure white backgrounds. See How it Works Video below:
Click to view examples:
Cannabis Photography Light Box’s & Lighting Kits
Did you know 90% of product image quality comes down to the correct lighting? Iconasys offers a variety of studio lighting packages for Cannabis Photography that will allow users to create professional grade images in seconds. All Iconasys Lighting options are high CRI (95+), dimmable, daylight balanced and have a life time rating of 50,000 hrs. Our most popular solutions for Cannabis Photography include:
Iconasys Jewelry Photography Light Box: Includes dimmable back, bottom and front lighting panels. Also include top down LED spot light. Lighting is daylight balanced and perfectly diffused to ensure for high quality, evenly exposed, consistent results everytime. Optimal for objects up to 3 x 3 x 3″ however can be used to shoot objects up to 6 x 6 x 4″. Can also be used with the Iconasys 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable for 360 Cannabis Photography.
Small LumiPad 360 Lighting Kit: Includes 2X front Tower Lights and a Backlight Panel. All lights are rated at 95+ CRI, are daylight balanced and dimmable. Optimal for shooting products up to 12 x 12 x 12″ and can be used with Iconasys Jewelry or Silver Series MID 360 Product Photography Turntable.
Use either option with Shuttter Stream Product Photography Software to automate and streamline workflows.
360 Cannabis Photography
Interested in enhancing visual communication online? Consider 360 Cannabis Photography – an effective tool designed to help increase visuals. Iconasys is a leader in the 360 imaging space and offer unrivaled solutions. We offers a wide variety of 360 Cannabis Photography solutions that will automate 360 cannabis imaging workflows – from automated 360 image capture (user defined frame count) to batch image editing, processing and 360 Product View Creation. Iconasys 360 Imaging Solutions include:
- 360 Product Photography Software:
- Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software
- Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software
- 360 Product View Creator Software
- 360 Product Photography Turntables:
- Manual Product Photography Turntables
- Computer Controlled Product Photography Turntables
- Fully Integrated 360 Photography Systems: Systems include Software, Turntable & Lighting
No matter what your 360 Cannabis Photography requirements, Iconasys has you covered and provides 360 Product Photography solutions that cater to any budget (and at a fraction of the price of our competitors).
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software
If you are looking to create 360 Cannabis Photography, Shutter Stream 360 Software is the perfect tool for you. Designed for users of any skill level, Shutter Stream 360 is a turnkey workflow automation software that controls important variables required for high quality 360 photography creation. Included in the Shutter Stream 360 Photography Suite is:
- Image Capture Automation: Designed to work with a wide array of photography turntables (including manual, motorized, shutter release and our own line of USB controlled turntables)
- Vast Image Editing Suite: Includes image enhancement, color correction, color adjustment, background removal, image clipping and orientation tools)
- Batch Processing Tools: Batch Editing, Background Removal, Saving, Renaming, Resizing & Watermarking
- Custom Profile Creation: Create and re-use Camera Setting, Image Editing and Image Output profiles.
- 360 View Creation: Interactive (click and drag & zoom), fully customizeable, web-ready (iframe), 360 Product Views in HTML5 format. Self hosting or hosting through our cloud service.
- 360 Video Capture: Create web-ready 360 product videos in seconds
Users can expect capture, edit, process and output a web-ready 360 product view (HTML5 format) in just minutes – increasing efficiencies by up to 1,000% vs. traditional workflows. See How it Works Video (using Iconasys USB Turntable) below:
Iconasys guarantees the fastest, easiest and most professional solutions for 360 Cannabis Photography.
360 Cannabis Photography Turntables by Iconasys
Iconasys offers a wide variety of manual and computer controlled 360 Product Photography Turntables that will automate and streamline 360 Product Photography Workflows. Our flagship line of computer controlled turntable can be used with the Stand Alone Turntable Controller Software to automate image capture with any camera through Shutter Release commands while our Shutter Stream 360 Software Suite controls a long list of compatible cameras to automate the entire 360 Photography Workflow including image capture, editing, processing and 360 product view creation. The complete list of Iconasys turntables can be viewed here however our most popular options for Bottle Photography:
- 9″ Manual Turntable: Requires user to manually adjust table to each shooting location. 9″ Diameter. Supports up to 20 lbs
- Jewelry Photography Turntable: Computer Controlled. 4″ Diameter. Supports up to 1.5 lbs (most popular option for 360 bottle photography)
- Silver Series MID Turntable: Computer Controlled. 11.75″ Diameter. Supports up to 25 lbs
Use any turntable with a 360 Acrylic Riser to eliminate shadows.
Questions? Contact Us
Have questions or looking for a consultation about which Iconasys solution is best fit for your requirements? We’re here for you. Feel free to drop us an email using the contact form below or if between the hours of 8am – 4:30pm PST, give our sales team a call at 949-945-0779 (select option 2).