Still & 360 Product Photography for Glass & Wine Bottles
Still & 360 Product Photography Solutions for Bottles
Iconasys has emerged as the leader in integrated Glass & Wine Bottles photography solutions by delivering the most professional and advanced solutions in the industry. Since launch, we have gained the trust of over 4,000 customers globally – including many industry leading Brands, Retailers and Professional Photographers. Our still & 360 product photography solutions are trusted in the most stringent, high production workflow environments by those who require impeccable image quality and we have no doubt, can deliver the best solution for in-house Bottle Photography. Iconasys offers a wide-range of solutions for Still and 360 Bottle Photography. These solutions include:
- Stand-alone still & 360 Product Photography Software
- Professional Grade Product Photography Lighting Solutions
- Automated 360 Product Photography Turntables
All purchases from Iconasys are a one time purchase (no mandatory recurring fees) that allow users to create infinite still and 360 product images for the lifetime of their business. Please contact us should you wish to speak with one of our customer success reps to learn more about how Iconasys Still and 360 Product Photography Solutions can benefit your business.
Learn more about how we created the Veuve Bottle 360 Product View on the left.
Over 4,000 customers in 40 countries trust Iconasys for their Product Photography Requirements. Here are a few:
Shutter Stream Photography Software: Glass & Wine Bottles
Shutter Stream Photography Software (Mac/Windows) is the perfect solution for businesses and individuals who have to photograph Glass & Wine Bottles. Traditionally, studio photography workflows are fragmented and require too many steps to achieve the high quality results required. Shutter Stream introduces automated workflows at a level never achieved by any other application by integrating camera control, image composition, image capture, image editing, automated background removal, image processing and output tools into a single stand alone program (see complete list of features here). This turnkey software is designed for users of any skill level and includes an intuitive User Interface. Users can expect to increase workflow efficiencies up to 1,000% which guarantees Shutter Stream Photography Software will pay for itself simply in time savings. The program is designed for use with a long list of compatible cameras and can be used with any existing lighting set up or with an Iconasys LED Lighting Studio to guarantee professional results with pure white backgrounds. See How it Works Video below:
Professional Product Photography Lighting Solutions
Did you know 90% of professional quality photography comes down to the correct lighting? Iconasys product photography lighting is available in many forms including Light Box’s, LED Lighting Panels and Professionals Studio Lights and Lighting Kits. All Iconasys product photography lighting options include long life (50,000 hrs), high CRI (95+), daylight balanced, dimmable LED’s that ensure for color accurate, professional results every time.
Based on our experience with shooting Bottle Photography, the most suitable and popular lighting options are:
- Medium LumiPad 360 Lighting Kit: High CRI, daylight balanced, dimmable LED Panels designed to create a high key lighting technique on a small scale. This kit includes one Backlight Panel and two Front Tower Lights, the back light sits behind the bottle (dimmed at about 50%) and the front lights are used to illuminate the bottle.
- 3 LED Studio Lighting Kit: Pictured to the left, Iconasys LED Studio lights are very high end professional LED’s that are high CRI (95+), dimmable and can be used to create high key lighting technique.
Both options will allow users, when using the Shutter Stream or Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software to create professional results with white backgrounds in seconds.
Questions about what lighting is best for your still & 360 Bottle Photography requirements? Contact us to learn more.
360 Glass & Wine Bottles Photography
Interested in selling more product online? Consider 360 Product Photography – an effective online merchandising tool designed to help increase conversion rates. Iconasys offers a wide variety of 360 Product Photography solutions that include:
- 360 Product Photography Software:
- Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software
- Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software
- 360 Product View Creator Software
- 360 Product Photography Turntables:
- Manual Product Photography Turntables
- Computer Controlled Product Photography Turntables
- Fully Integrated 360 Photography Systems: Systems include Software, Turntable & Lighting
No matter what your 360 Bottle Photography requirements, Iconasys has you covered and provides 360 Product Photography solutions that cater to any budget (and at a fraction of the price of our competitors).
Learn more about how we shot the 360 Bottle Photography example on the right.
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software
If you are looking to go 360, Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software is the perfect tool for you. Designed for users of any skill level, Shutter Stream 360 is a turnkey workflow automation software that controls important variables required for high quality 360 product photography creation. Included in the Shutter Stream 360 Photography Suite is:
- Image Capture Automation: Designed to work with a wide array of photography turntables (including manual, motorized, shutter release and our own line of USB controlled turntables)
- Vast Image Editing Suite: Includes image enhancement, color correction, color adjustment, background removal, image clipping and orientation tools)
- Batch Processing Tools: Batch Editing, Background Removal, Saving, Renaming, Resizing & Watermarking
- Custom Profile Creation: Create and re-use Camera Setting, Image Editing and Image Output profiles.
- 360 View Creation: Interactive (click and drag & zoom), fully customizeable, web-ready (iframe), 360 Product Views in HTML5 format. Self hosting or hosting through our cloud service.
- 360 Video Capture: Create web-ready 360 product videos in seconds
Users can expect capture, edit, process and output a web-ready 360 product view (HTML5 format) in just minutes – increasing efficiencies by up to 1,000% vs. traditional workflows. See How it Works Video (using Iconasys USB Turntable) below:
“Whatever I bought had to be simple and create professional results. To my amazement, within 15 minutes of installing software and connecting turntable, I was able to get my first 360 Product View – it worked seamlessly. Easy to setup, easy to use and with fantastic results. Even for a guy who had ZERO prior experience.” – Mark Lipp – Co-sulting.com
360 Product Photography Turntables
Iconasys offers a wide variety of manual and computer controlled 360 Product Photography Turntables that will automate and streamline 360 Product Photography Workflows. Our flagship line of computer controlled turntable can be used with the Stand Alone Turntable Controller Software to automate image capture with any camera through Shutter Release commands while our Shutter Stream 360 Software Suite controls a long list of compatible cameras to automate the entire 360 Photography Workflow including image capture, editing, processing and 360 product view creation. The complete list of Iconasys turntables can be viewed here however our most popular options for Bottle Photography:
- 9″ Manual Turntable: Requires user to manually adjust table. 9″ Diameter. Supports up to 20 lbs (ideal for most bottles)
- 18″ Manual Turntable: Requires user to manually adjust table. 18″ Diameter. Supports up to 50 lbs (ideal for all bottles)
- Silver Series MID Turntable: Computer Controlled. 11.75″ Diameter. Supports up to 25 lbs (our most popular option for 360 bottle photography)
- Silver Series LRG Turntable: Computer Controlled. 18″ Diameter. Supports up to 40 lbs (larger shooting surface might be beneficial for some bottles)
- Platinum Series MID Turntable: Computer Controlled. 19.75″ Diameter. Supports up to 75 lbs (our top of the line turntable)
Use any turntable with a 360 Acrylic Riser to eliminate shadows.
Create 360 Product Videos in Seconds!
Did you know Iconasys 360 Product Photography Turntables are also perfect for shooting 360 Product Videos? Instead of automated turn, stop, snap, capturing XX images per 360 rotation, users can also automate 360 Video Record.
Shutter Stream 360 Software includes a video record mode that will synchronize turntable start/stop with video record/stop to automate the process. Simply place the product on the turntable, enter into the 360 Video Record mode, define rotation span (ex. 360 degrees), rotation speed and direction then hit start. The software will automate the record start/stop process and within seconds users have a 360 Product Video uploaded to the computer!
360 Product Videos are a great way to enhance visual communication in eCommerce and through Social Media channels.
Questions? Contact Us
Have questions or looking for a consultation about which Iconasys solution is best fit for your requirements? We’re here for you. Feel free to drop us an email using the contact form below or if between the hours of 8am – 4:30pm PST, give our sales team a call at 949-945-0779 (select option 2).