Silver Series Jewelry Photography Turntable
Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable
Creating 360 jewelry photography in house has never been so fast and easy. The Iconasys Silver Series Jewelry Turntable (4.125″ Diameter top / Dimensions: 4.125 x 4.875 x 2.75″) is the brainchild of years of feedback from customers with knowledge of 360 Product Photography in high production and professional environments with the most stringent requirements. We guarantee the Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable will outperform all other turntables available in the market in terms of features, functionality, shooting speed and quality.
The Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography turntable is optimal for shooting small, light weight items such as Jewelry, Gemstones, 360 Diamond Photography and other small objects for eCommerce Product Photography and other product photography applications.
The 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable is Computer Controlled via either:
- Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software (Mac OS X & Windows): A complete 360 product photography end to end workflow software. Supports a long list of compatible cameras (connect via USB to computer) and includes image composition, automated image capture, image upload, batch image editing, processing, output (JPG, TIFF, PNG, RAW) and 360 product view composition (HTML5, Interactive MP4, Animated GIF, MP4 Video). Shutter Stream 360 also supports automated 360 Jewelry Video by synchronizing camera start/stop record with jewelry turntable start/stop. Optional 360 Focus Stacking Plugin available.
- Iconasys Turntable Controller Software (Mac OS X, Windows & Linux): Connect turntable via USB to computer and camera via Shutter Release cable to turntable. User defines number of frames to capture per 360 rotation. Camera will automatically be triggered (via Shutter Release Triggers image capture via Shutter Release command in a turn, stop, snap workflow.
360 Jewelry Video Examples
Users can automate 360 Product Video creation using the Shutter Stream 360 Software and Jewelry Turntable. The software will synchronize video record start/stop with turntable start/stop in a user defined rotation span (ex. 440-degrees). View 360 Jewelry Video examples below:
360 Product Photography Highlights
When using Shutter Stream 360 Software (Mac/Windows)
- Simple to Operate for Users of Any Skill Level
- Automated 360 Product Photography (turn, stop, snap workflow)
- Still & 360 Focus Stacking (learn more)
- User Defined Frame Count (shoot from 4 – 8,520 images/360)
- Complete Camera Control via Mouse Clicks (includes Real Time Preview)
- Batch Image Editing (automated background removal, color correction, image enhancement etc…)
- Output 360 Product Image Sets (JPG, TIFF, PNG, RAW)
- Output 360 Product Views (Interactive HTML5, Interactive MP4, GIF, MOV, MP4)
- Completely Customizeable 360 Product Views (compatible with any web & mobile browser)
- Save Profiles in Software for even Faster, Easier and Repeatable Results
- Smooth, Precise Rotation to Any Angle (0.04-degrees accuracy)
- Automated 360 Product Video Creation (synchronized camera start/stop record with turntable movement)
- Custom Defined Shooting Mode (automate still imaging at pre-defined angles)
- Also includes Still Product Photography Functionality (capture, editing, processing, output)
- Perpetual Software License (buy it once, own it forever – no recurring fees or limitations)
Silver Series Jewelry 360 Photography Turntable Features
- 360 Product Photography & Video Turntable: Supports up to 1.5 lbs. (0.7kg). 4″ (10cm) Turntable Diameter (can be used with larger platforms up to 11″)
- Ultimate Precision (0.05 degrees accuracy): Shoot from as little as 4 to 6,400 frames/360 rotation
- Unparalleled Speed: Capture 24 images in under a minute (completely automated through software)
- Vibration Free: Smooth rotation ensures for perfect 360 product photography and 360 product videos
- Wobble Free: Built in turntable support bearings provide platform stability and motor longevity
- Variable Speed: 10 different turntable rotation speeds available
- Bi-directional: Shoot in clockwise or counterclockwise direction
- Eliminate Product Swing: Eliminate product movement during turntable start/stop
- High Quality Components: From high end motor to digital stepper driver to build materials, our focus was on quality and longevity
- Status LED Indicators: Provides for real time feedback from the turntable for easy troubleshooting with our dedicated technical support team
- Shutter Release Jack: Support for any camera with Shutter Release Port
- Ability to Add Larger Platforms: Turntable platform includes screw hole mounts which an additional larger platform can easily be secured to
- 360 Acrylic Riser (purchased separately): Shoot shadow free 360 product photography to save time in post production image editing
- 360 Hanging Kit: Create 360 Product Views of necklaces and earrings.
- Quality & Standards Tested: ROHS, CE & FCC Certified
- 1 Year Hardware Warranty
Our Promise to You: Fast, Simple 360 Jewelry Photography
We sell you the product, we want to make sure you are aware of what you’re getting and are here to take care of you if you ever need help. All purchases include:
- 1 Year Free Technical Support: Via phone, online chat, screen share or email
- 1 Year Free Software Upgrades: Additional year of software upgrades is $129 (optional)
- Free Weekly Training Classes: Join our free weekly training classes to get helpful tips and tricks, interact with other Iconasys customers and get feedback to any questions
- Perpetual Software License: One time purchase with no mandatory monthly or yearly fees
- No Limits: Create unlimited 360 product photography for the life time of your business
- Whitelabel, Unbranded Output: All output is completely unbranded and free of Iconasys information
- 3 Free Months Image Hosting: All purchases include 3 free month of 360 product view hosting on the Iconasys Stream CDN servers (optional)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Purchase with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. The Iconasys Silver Series MID 360 Product Photography Turntable & Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software will work exactly as advertised – if this for any reason is not the case, or if you are unsatisfied for any reason, contact us within 7 days of hardware receipt or software install for a full refund.
360 Product Photography Turntable Accessories
Larger Shooting Platforms
Looking to shoot larger Jewelry items in 360? No problem, the Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable supports larger platforms up to 11″ (28cm) in diameter and ideal for jewelry and lighjtweight objects up to 8 x 8 x X” (20 x 20 x XXcm).
Simply place the larger platform on top of the turntable (these can also be mounted via screws and or secured with rubber bumper feet (included with turntable). We offer a variety of platforms in Black and White that are designed for this jewelry photography turntable.
360 Acrylic Riser + Platform Extender Kit
The Jewelry Photography Turntable 360 Acrylic Riser Kit + Platform Extender Kit includes:
- 3X Riser Legs – Can be used as 1.75″ (4.44cm) OR 0.8″ Rise (Rise is the height of legs)
- 5″ (12.7cm) Diameter Clear Acrylic Platform
- 6.25″ (15.875cm) Diameter Clear Acrylic Platform
- 7.875″ (20cm) Diameter Clear Acrylic Platform
- Large Black and White Shooting Platforms: Diameter 9″ (22.86cm)
When using a 360 Acrylic Riser for 360 Jewelry Photography, users can expect to create shadow free 360 Jewelry Photography and Videos with consistent backgrounds (or use with LumiPad back light panel or high key lighting technique to achieve white backgrounds instantly).
to eliminate shadows when shooting 360 Jewelry Photography? When used with a back light or in a high key lighting environment, users can achieve 360 Jewelry Photography with pure white backgrounds instantly!
The 360 Jewelry Riser Kit also acts as a platform extender for the jewelry photography turntable. This kit includes 9″ (22.86cm) Black and White Shooting Platforms for shooting larger items on the 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable.
Looking to shoot 360 Jewelry Photography of items as they’re suspended? The 360 Jewelry Photography Hanging Kit will allow users to shoot 360 Product Views and 360 Product Videos of suspended items. This is optimal for jewelry and other light weight objects that wont sit flat on a surface. The center stem includes two mounts:
- Plate Mount: This is designed for hanging necklaces and similar type objects in 360. Users can also use clear fishing line with this plate to suspend objects (ex. lightweight watches)
- Hook Mount: Designed for shooting hanging earrings and similar type objects in 360
Working with this kit is simple and straightforward, simply place the object on the mount then connect it to the turntable collar. The extra strong magnet in the stem will securely connect to the center of the turntable collar.
Iconasys also offers 360 Hanging Kits for heavier objects that will work with our other 360 photography turntable models.