360 Turntables from Iconasys
Professional 360 Product Photography Solutions
Iconasys has emerged as a leader in the 360 Product Photography industry by offering the fastest, easiest & most professional solutions for automated 360 Product Photography. No experience required.
Experience the Iconasys Difference:
- One-Time Purchase: Buy it once, own it forever, create unlimited, unbranded 360 product views. No mandatory recurring monthly or yearly fees
- Software Controlled: Automate 360 Product Photography workflows through integrated software control. Create web-ready 360 product views in just minutes. Support for Mac OSX, Windows & Linux. Free SDK Available
- Unrivaled Speed: We guarantee our turntables will outperform any competitors in terms of 360 image capture speed (turn, stop, snap)
- User-Friendly: No matter your level of photography experience, Iconasys 360 product photography software is intuitive, easy to use and will allow users to create high quality results
- Unmatched Quality: We take pride in our solutions and understand by delivering the best, we’ll retain customer satisfaction and loyalty. We source the highest quality components and design our photography turntables to last. Iconasys Turntables are backed by industry leading warranties
Over 6,000 customers in 50 countries trust Iconasys for their Product Photography Requirements. Here are a few:
Software-Controlled Photography Turntables
All Iconasys turntables are computer controlled (via USB) using either:
Iconasys Turntable Controller Software (included): Supports any camera with Shutter Release capability (capture is triggered via Shutter Release cable connected from turntable to computer). Compatible with Mac OSX, Windows & Linux operating systems. Integrate into Capture One or Adobe Lightroom workflows.
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software (optional): Supports for compatible cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony (see list here). Includes automated image capture, editing, processing and 360 product view output. Mac OSX and Windows compatible.
Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software integrates every aspect of the 360 product photography workflow into a single, stand-alone application. The software is designed to enable users of any skill level, from first time photographer to professional to easily and efficiently create web-ready 360 product views in minutes! Software highlights include:
Camera Control: Control all camera hardware commands via mouse clicks through software
Automated 360 Image Capture: Synchronized camera snap with turntable movement (turn, stop, snap)
Batch Image Editing: Background removal, color correction, enhancement etc. (one click, apply to all)
Batch Image Processing: Batch Renaming, Resizing, Resolution, Watermarking etc.
Still Image Output: Output 360 Product Image Sets in JPG, PNG, TIFF and/or RAW format
360 Product View Output: Web-ready interactive HTML5, interactive MP4, Animated GIF & Video
360 Product View Customization: Completely customize 360 product view player button style, color, location, animation behavior, mouse & gesture control behavior, add hotspots & deep-zoom
When Shutter Stream 360 Software is used with an Iconasys Photography Turntable (see below), users can expect unparalleled automation, accuracy, speed, functionality and ease of use. Iconasys represents the benchmark in 360 product photography excellence.
360 Product Photography Turntable Pricing
Iconasys Silver Series Turntables:
Iconasys Platinum Series Turntables:
*All Turntables can be used with Larger Shooting Platform to extend surface shooting area.
Photography Turntable Accessories:
Iconasys offers a variety of 360 turntable accessories that will aid in shooting specific types of products while also increasing turntable functionality.