360 Photography Turntable Controller Software
360 Photography Turntable Controller Software
The Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable controller software is designed for users looking to automate 360 product photography image capture in a turn, stop, snap workflow. The software is included with any Iconasys 360 Product Photography Turntable purchase and will be able to control turntable rotation, speed, direction, angles and capture.
Users can expect to capture any number of images (up to 12,000 frames) per 360 rotation. Images can be shot in JPG and/or RAW and will be save locally to on camera storage (ex. SD card) then edited and processed using any 3rd party image editing and composition software (we also offer additional 360 Product Photography Software that helps streamline 360 image editing, processing output and 360 product view creation).
This Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable Controller Software is fully supported on Mac OSX, Windows and Linux operating systems. For those looking to integrate Iconasys 360 Product Photography Turntables into their workflow and/or systems, we do provide a free, publicly available software developers kit and our Turntable Controller Software source code is available upon special request. View compatible cameras and specifications here.
360 Photography Turntable Controller Software Highlights:
- Automated 360 Image Capture (via Shutter Release)
- Work with any Camera that has a Shutter Release Port
- User Defined Frame Count: From 4 to over 12,000 frames/360
- Stop Motion: Turn, Stop, Snap Workflow
- It’s Fast: Capture 24 frames in less than 60 seconds
- Image Format: JPG, RAW or JPG+RAW (set on camera)
- Variable Rotation Speed: Choose from 10 different speed settings
- Vibration & Wobble Free Rotation: Smooth & consistent rotation speed
- Precise Shooting Angles: Up to 0.03-degrees
- Pre & Post Capture Delay: Enable delay pre & post capture (ex. pause 1 second before capture to allow strobes to recharge)
- Bi-Directional: Rotate & Shoot in CW or CCW
- Auto Play: Continuous spin mode great for 360 product videos
- Rotate: Pre-define turntable spin degrees (up to 0.05-degree accuracy)
- Custom Defined Shooting Mode: Automate image capture at a set of pre-defined angles (ex. 0, 12.5, 90, 180 and 245-degrees)
- 6 Different Turntables options to choose from
- 3rd Party Applications: 360 product image sets can be uploaded, edited and composed using any imaging application
360 Turntable Controller Software: How it Works
The 360 Product Photography shooting workflow is simple, fast and efficient when using the Iconasys 360 Photography Turntable Controller Software. Image Capture is completely automated via software command sent to Turntable (to control rotation start/stop based on user defined frame count and to control Shutter Release capture command at each turntable stop angle).
- Connect Turntable via USB to computer and Camera via Shutter Release cord to turntable
- Launch the Iconasys Turntable Controller Application (Mac OSX, Windows, Linux)
- Place object in center of turntable
- Enable cameras Live View
- Select Turntable spin direction and rotation speed
- Pre-Rotate turntable by clicking Play button in software
- Watch on cameras Live View to ensure object is spinning on axis, in the center of the turntable (if not, adjust object positioning and repeat step 6)
- Stop Turntable (if required, adjust turntable position to desired objection positioning for first frame)
- Select Number of Frames (select from a pre-defined value or enter custom frames number)
- Set Pre and Post Capture Delay (optional)
- Click Start, this will automate the turntable rotation in a turn, stop, snap workflow (triggering camera capture via Shutter Release at each turntable stop angle).
Additional 360 Product Photography Software
Iconasys offers additional software packages that are designed specifically for automating 360 product photography image editing, processing and for creating web-ready 360 product view’s from 360 image sets. Additional information is as follows:
Automate the entire 360 product photography workflow using Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software. Designed for users of any skill level, Shutter Stream 360 integrates with a compatible camera to automate 360 image capture and image upload. 360 product image sets can be batch edited, processed then composed into a web-ready 360 product view. Includes all features from the 360 Captureless and 360 Product View Creator Software
This software includes an advanced image editing suite (background removal, color correction, image enhancement, overlay + crop etc…) that allows users to batch edit a set of images, batch process (renaming, resizing, resolution adjustment, watermark etc…) and then create fully customizeable 360 product view’s (interactive HTML5, interactive MP4, animated GIF and standard MP4 video) that can be easily self hosted or uploaded directly to the Iconasys Stream hosting server.
The application provides users the ability to create 360 Product Views in interactive HTML5, interactive MP4, animated GIF and standard MP4 video format that are completely customizeable and website ready. It makes the 360 product view creation process simple and efficient for users of any skill level. Simply drag and drop a set of images shot over a 360 rotation, customize the output based on preferences then output a 360 product view in your desired format.