Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software
360 Product Image Editing & Creation Software
Shutter Stream 360 Captureless is a stand-alone application designed for users to create professional grade, wed-ready 360 product images. The software is developed for users whom already have a means of 360 image capture (photography turntable + camera). The resulting image set can then be imported into the software for batch editing, processing, 360 creation and output.
Included in the software is an advanced image editing suite (background removal, color correction, image enhancement, overlay + crop etc…) that allows users to batch edit a set of images, batch process (renaming, resizing, resolution adjustment, watermark etc…) and then create a 360 product view that can be easily self hosted or uploaded directly to the Iconasys Stream hosting server. The software is designed for users of any skill level, from first time photographer to seasoned professionals and will streamline the 360 image creation process – increasing workflow efficiencies by up to 1,000%. 360 product images can be output in various formats including interactive HTML5, interactive MP4, animated GIF and standard MP4 video – which support all selling and marketing channels (eCommerce, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc…). Users will have the ability to customize the final 360 product image exactly per requirements with the user friendly 360 Product View Creator Software (included).
Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Features:
- Batch Image Editing:
- Automated Background Removal, Magic Wand, Lasso (manual cut out), Chroma Key Background Removal, Overlay + Crop, Tilt, Color Correction, Levels, Curves, Add Canvas, Alignment & Image Enhancement
- Batch Image Processing:
- Save, Dynamic Save, Resizing, Renaming, Watermarking, Image Format (JPG, PNG, TIFF), Resolution (DPI) & FTP.
- 360 Product View Output:
- Interactive – Click and drag mouse control / Gesture control on mobile devices
- Deep Zoom & Pan – Zoom in up close to view image in high detail
- Hot Spot Image Tagging – Add interactive hot-spots on images to communicate additional features/functionality
- Integrate into any Website – Using Embed Code (iFrame)
- Fully Customizable – Choose player buttons/color, upload own buttons, set rotation speed, rotation direction, zoom in depth, mouse control click & drag speed etc.
- Web/Mobile Viewing – Viewing supported on both web & mobile browsers (iOS, Android)
- Analytics – Insert Google Anayltics tracking ID to get real time data on 360 view interactions
- Multi-Row 360 Composition – Create multi-row 360 product views (also called 3D product views) that support left/right & up/down mouse control
- Easy Self Hosting – Upload 360 output to your own server
- Cloud Hosting Service (optional) – Send 360 product views directly to the Iconasys Stream Server
Create web-ready 360 Product Images in just minutes
Iconasys is an industry leader in the 360 product imaging space by offering a diverse line of imaging tools that include a range of stand alone 360 product photography software to completely automated, fully integrated 360 photography turntables. Our Shutter Stream 360 Captureless software is the most professional, advanced and user friendly applications for creating 360 product image editing and processing. It is a simple yet powerful tool that designed for users of any skill level, from first time photographer to professional. Below highlights features available in the Shutter Stream 360 Captureless Software:
Batch Image Editing & Processing
Typically a 360 product image will consist of 24-36 images in total. The editing process can be a time consuming and daunting task if having to individually process these. With Shutter Stream 360 Captureless, we provide a powerful image editing and processing suite that allows for batch image editing. Tools include basic and advanced background removal, image enhancement, color correction, overlay + crop features, adjustment, add / remove canvas, tilt, resizing renaming, watermarking and more!
Output Locally (Self Host) or Upload Directly to our 360 Hosting Platform
Output to a local folder or directly to our 360 image servers. Local output can be uploaded/hosted on any server then easily embedded directly into a webpage. Uploading the 360 product view directly to our image servers will yield a link to the hosted 360 file that can easily be embedded into a webpage. Our secure network of 360 image servers ensure rapid delivery of your 360 views to your customers (global CDN), are reliable (100% uptime) and are easy to embed directly into your site.
360 Output in Multiple Formats for all your Sales Channels
While many customer prefer interactive 360 product views in HTML5 or MP4 format, the Iconasys 360 Product View Creator software allows additional options that include 360 animated Gif and standard MP4 Video format. Animated GIF and MP4 video format can be used in social media marketing efforts as well as in Amazon, eBay and other 3rd party marketplaces.
Interactive 360 Product View Output
360 product views with interactivity are a sure way to enhance the customer’s online shopping experience. Our 360 view output in HTML5 & Interactive MP4 support click and drag mouse control as well as buttons to control start/stop, adjust frame by frame and deep zoom/pan at any angle. All interactive features work seamless on mobile browsers. Interactive 360 product views will put the viewer in full control so they can view and zoom at any angle to get the visual feedback they require.
No Branding – Completely White Labelled Output
While we see many competitors who offer 360 output however find a way to include their brand or logo in the 360 view, we understand the 360 product views you create are the result of your time and effort. We refrains from Iconasys branding anywhere on or embedded in the 360 output.
Mobile Friendly & Responsive
Viewing from a mobile device? No problem! Our interactive 360 output allows for all the same features and functionality as when viewing from a mobile device. Viewers can use gesture control to drag and view from any angle. The iframe output dynamically fits the 360 product view size to the viewing window so there is no need for additional coding or scaling.
360° Product View Output Format
- Click & Drag
- Zoom In/Out
- Mobile Responsive
- Click & Drag
- Zoom In/Out
- Mobile Responsive
- File size 1/4 of HTML5 Output
- Upload to Amazon/eBay
- Easily host using 3rd party server
- Mobile Responsive
360 Animated GIF
- Embed in Social Media outlets
- Continuous spin
Creating Professional 360 Product Images Starts with Iconasys
Looking to take you 360 Product Views to the next level? Iconasys 360 View Creator Software allows users to add interactive hotspots to highlight specific product features & functionality (hotspots available for HTML5/Interactive MP4 output only). Hotspots are are simple to add using our wizard style editor and can be link to:
- Additional Images (ex. 360 view of a shoe, add hotspot on top and bottom of shoe that link to a single image of a top down and sole view)
- Text (ex. add additional text information that will be displayed when viewer clicks on hotpot)
- Hyperlink to Video (ex. link a hotspot to a hosted video link that discusses the product)
- Hyperlink to URL (ex. link to a buy now page)
Industry Leading 360 Product Imaging Tools
Iconasys has risen to become an industry leader in the 360 Product Imaging space. We are confident our tools not only complete on features, functionality, usability and overall 360 image quality output, but also compete on price. We offer a wide range of tools for various applications & industries that will make creating professional grade 360 product images fast and efficient for users of any skill level:
- 360 Product Imaging Software
- Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software
- 360 Product View Creator Software
- 360 Product Imaging Turntables
- Manual Photography Turntables
- Motorized Photography Turntables
- Shutter Release Photography Turntables
- Computer Controlled Photography Turntables
- 360 Product Imaging Lighting:
- LED Product Photography Light Box’s
- LED Product Photography Panel Lighting
Questions? Contact us to learn more about how our 360 product photography tools can help you with your unique requirements.